competitive NL-only NYC auction league has 2 spots available - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

competitive NL-only NYC auction league has 2 spots available

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

competitive NL-only NYC auction league has 2 spots available

Postby bobo » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:35 pm

Hey everyone,

We have 2 openings in our league this year. Quick details are as follows:

- NL-only standard 4X4, 12-team, $260 auction league
- entry fee is $200, and top 4 finish in the money (50%/25%/15%/10% of the $2400 minus stat-service (Allstarstats) fees
- The teams available have some very good keepers - you will absolutely have a chance to be competitive this year.
- The draft will be held on April 1st, most likely at a private bar in midtown Manhattan. You must be able to be there in person.
- The league is very competitive and has been around for about 15 years. I have been commissioner for 3 years.
- The rules are pretty standard. We have an incremental in-season salary cap, and a trade review process which is rarely put into use. In 3 years we have had only one trade overturned.

Please email me at mailto:nycnlroto@gmail.com (please do not contact me through this site) for more information, our rules, and the avaialable players. Tell me a little about yourself and your experience, and if you include your number, I'll give you a call to discuss the league.

Thanks a lot - hope to hear from you soon.
bobo
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds