ADP - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

ADP

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby King Of Kings » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:19 pm

rankings don't mean anything, adp means. And i'd need adp measured over thousands and thousands of drafts, not just few mock drafts.

My question was...does ESPN still have this feauture in his Fantasy Baseball Draft Kit? Someone who has it, can please confirm that so i can pay and be sure to find that out?

Thanks
King Of Kings
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:22 pm

King Of Kings wrote:rankings don't mean anything, adp means. And i'd need adp measured over thousands and thousands of drafts, not just few mock drafts.
Thanks

im not talking about a few mock drafts..im talking about the rankings, but i understand if thats not what you're looking for. but in reality, all adp is, is a ranking. sorry i couldnt help you out more ;-7

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: ADP

Postby j_d_mcnugent » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:35 pm

King Of Kings wrote:ESPN once had the average draft positions based on all their drafts...that was really helpful because they were average positions over thousands and thousands of drafts. I don't see that info this year, at least for free. Is it included in the Draft Kit for 9.99$?

have they even opened yet? if i recall that feature doesnt usually appear until march. they need have a week or two of drafts in order to have meaningful data. i am pretty sure it will be free.
back from the dead
j_d_mcnugent
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby GotowarMissAgnes » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:25 am

I know what you are talking about, but don't know if ESPN willbe providing that again. Yahoo indicates that their ADP will be available Feb. 18, but it's not there yet. You might take a look at Funston today. He has average auction values which provides a similar measure as ADP (http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/analysis ... antasy/mlb).

Over at FantasyGameday, they have a compilation of ADPs from 10 expert drafts. Not exactly what you want, but if you play in a league with smart managers, the experts might be closer to what you will see in your draft than the typical ESPN or Yahoo player.

http://www.fantasygameday.net/2007/02/1 ... sition-v2/
GotowarMissAgnes
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy Expert

Postby jlm53089 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:43 am

one of my mags has an ADP.
has it from 55 drafts.
and one of them McCann went 2nd...
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 3)

Postby freakshow » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:37 pm

ESPN doesn't have ADPs up, but they do have average auction values. I don't know if they will provide ADPs at a later date.
freakshow
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby tuff_gong » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:51 pm

GotowarMissAgnes wrote:I know what you are talking about, but don't know if ESPN willbe providing that again. Yahoo indicates that their ADP will be available Feb. 18, but it's not there yet. You might take a look at Funston today. He has average auction values which provides a similar measure as ADP (http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/analysis ... antasy/mlb).

Over at FantasyGameday, they have a compilation of ADPs from 10 expert drafts. Not exactly what you want, but if you play in a league with smart managers, the experts might be closer to what you will see in your draft than the typical ESPN or Yahoo player.

http://www.fantasygameday.net/2007/02/1 ... sition-v2/

After looking over this for about an hour last night, I really like it! Great resources Agnes! ;-D

Well that's just like, your opinion man.
tuff_gong
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers