Draft problem on yahoo! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Draft problem on yahoo!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Draft problem on yahoo!

Postby MadDog36 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:46 am

I made a league for Braves fans and on February 17, 2007 it said the draft order had been changed from "random" to "ordered."

Although next to everyone it says "select". My league mates are wondering why it was changed. The problem is I don't remember changing it. I changed my yahoo password to keep anything from happeneing again. Nothing else was done. It is still "random" the order will not be touched.

I went under commish tools to try and change it back to "random" and that option is no where to be found. Beside everyone's team name it says "select".. Does this mean its still random or what happens now, do I have to scrap the league and reform it. I want to save it before having to make a new one.

What can I tell my league mates to count that the draft will be generated by yahoo! I see no point in making a specific draft order, what's the point?

Problem is I don't know any of these guys, I don't think, and they don't know who I am. So their assuming the worst.

What can I do, I am in a pickle, seriously. I wonder when it happened. I made a live draft and everything was ok for the first day or two then it said "changed to ordered" but there isnt' a specific order set. And besides that wouldn't be fair anyways!

:-o
Join My Roto Keeper League:
viewtopic.php?t=466433
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 1937)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby 123inningplz » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:54 am

Change your draft to "offline" and then change it back to "live" and that should reset everything.
123inningplz
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)

Postby MadDog36 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:33 am

Thanks, but it didn't say the change had been made only the draft time had been changed.
Join My Roto Keeper League:
viewtopic.php?t=466433
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 1937)

Return to Commissioner's Corner