Any auction keeper leagues out there? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Any auction keeper leagues out there?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Any auction keeper leagues out there?

Postby Spooky » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:56 pm

I'm an experienced owner well-versed in the ways of the draft, but I would like to try my hand at auction. I'm looking for a roto keeper league, preferably one just getting started. A minor league roster is a plus.

I'll stay involved year round.

Send me a PM or email me at mailto:spookyvintage@yahoo.com, if you have an opening.
Spooky
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby HUGE MIDGETS » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:10 pm

does this interested you?

The Moonlight Graham Fantasy Baseball League is an NL only keeper league that is looking to add at least 2 more owners, active ones preferred. Location unimportant as you can draft online if unable to attend the draft in person in Evansville, IN on Sat March 31 (we actually have one owner living in Costa Rica). We pay out the top 4 finishers at the end of the year. auction style draft. reserve team (farm team) draft after the auction draft. total cost up front is roughly $100. total cost throughout the year depends on how active you are (replacing DL'd players, making trades, etc) but can be as much as $300. Total number of players drafted depends on number of owners. We use CBS Sportsline for our website. Any questions or interest, please email Chris at mailto:hugemidgets2003@yahoo.com Thank you.
HUGE MIDGETS
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds