Reds announce their closer... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Reds announce their closer...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Reds announce their closer...

Postby ukjohn » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:16 pm

Danny Graves

This is who I thought it would be, due to the money situation. I just hope they don't throw Wagner out there for 200 innings as a starter. I'm sure they will, becuase the Reds have no idea what they are doing.
"I'm out like a fat girl in dodge ball"
ukjohn
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1283
Joined: 19 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Northern Kentucky

Postby Madison » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:20 pm

I should start getting paid for my predictions. :-B

No surprise to me in the least. I said that would happen awhile back.

Looks like Graves has just added himself to a few draft lists.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby grammysboy » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:31 pm

I have Wagner on my roster in a keeper league for $10. Should I keep him or throw him back? I know there is a special forum for these kind of questions, but this was the best place for it.
grammysboy
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2861
Joined: 26 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ridin' the Pine

Postby Madison » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:43 pm

grammysboy wrote:I have Wagner on my roster in a keeper league for $10. Should I keep him or throw him back? I know there is a special forum for these kind of questions, but this was the best place for it.


Depends on what his role will be. If he's a middle reliever and you don't count holds, toss him back. If they are going to let him start, he might be worth holding on to.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby wrveres » Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:45 pm

Madison wrote:
grammysboy wrote:I have Wagner on my roster in a keeper league for $10. Should I keep him or throw him back? I know there is a special forum for these kind of questions, but this was the best place for it.


Depends on what his role will be. If he's a middle reliever and you don't count holds, toss him back. If they are going to let him start, he might be worth holding on to.


not for 10.00
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31783
(Past Year: 687)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:46 pm

Also, If you do draft Graves, expect him to be traded by the trading deadline. They have to showcase him to get his value back up.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31783
(Past Year: 687)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:48 pm

wrveres wrote:
Madison wrote:
grammysboy wrote:I have Wagner on my roster in a keeper league for $10. Should I keep him or throw him back? I know there is a special forum for these kind of questions, but this was the best place for it.


Depends on what his role will be. If he's a middle reliever and you don't count holds, toss him back. If they are going to let him start, he might be worth holding on to.


not for 10.00


Ah yes, I forgot about the $10.00. No, I wouldn't keep him at that price. He should come a lot cheaper.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...


Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact