I Missed the Draft............... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

I Missed the Draft...............

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I Missed the Draft...............

Postby KronJon » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:29 am

and didn't even rank my players... and here is the team it gave me:


Estrada, Johnny C MIL
Johjima, Kenji C SEA
Pujols, Albert 1B STL
Iguchi, Tadahito 2B CHW
Ensberg, Morgan 3B HOU
Jeter, Derek SS NYY
Abreu, Bobby RF NYY
Beltran, Carlos CF NYM
Matthews, Gary CF ANA
Pierre, Juan CF LA
Sheffield, Gary RF DET
Giambi, Jason 1B NYY
Young, Michael SS TEX
Sanchez, Freddy 2B,3B,SS PIT
Borowski, Joe RP CLE
Bush, Dave SP MIL
Cordero, Chad RP WAS
Cordero, Francisco RP MIL
Escobar, Kelvim SP ANA
Ryan, B.J. RP TOR
Schmidt, Jason SP LA
Vazquez, Javier SP CHW
Wang, Chien-Ming SP NYY
Garcia, Freddy An. SP PHI


12-team league, on CBS. My pitching isn't very good but I can't believe I got Pujols, Beltran, Jeter, M.Young, Abreu, Sheff, and Pierre...
KronJon
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1247
Joined: 28 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby FrozenRopes » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:40 am

first pick and you didnt even show up?
i hate people like you...
Pete Rose belongs in the hall.
FrozenRopes
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 67
Joined: 12 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: OHIO

Postby Peter Gammon's Jr. » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:54 am

it doesnt look TOO bad for you not being there. id suggest dropping estrada for a good f/a pitcher.
Image
Peter Gammon's Jr.
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 793
Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Minnesota

Postby KronJon » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:33 am

LOL man, I had some major **** go down and couldn't make it... it's not like I forgot about it. **** happens.
KronJon
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1247
Joined: 28 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby FrozenRopes » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:40 am

its cool. i was mostly kidding.
Pete Rose belongs in the hall.
FrozenRopes
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 67
Joined: 12 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: OHIO

Re: I Missed the Draft...............

Postby Sensei » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:58 am

KronJon wrote:12-team league, on CBS. My pitching isn't very good but I can't believe I got Pujols, Beltran, Jeter, M.Young, Abreu, Sheff, and Pierre...


My thoughts exactly...salvage a pitching staff and you'll be fine. Beltran lasted until 24th pick??
"I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
Sensei
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 529
Joined: 16 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: I Missed the Draft...............

Postby Eagle Baseball » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:06 pm

Sensei wrote:
KronJon wrote:12-team league, on CBS. My pitching isn't very good but I can't believe I got Pujols, Beltran, Jeter, M.Young, Abreu, Sheff, and Pierre...


My thoughts exactly...salvage a pitching staff and you'll be fine. Beltran lasted until 24th pick??


my thoughts also. so Jeter and Beltran last to 24-25 and Young and Abreu lasted to 48-49 and Sheff lasted to 72.

my guess is your pitching doesn't look good because everyone else or at least many other managers went P's early. I mean those are good players to have lasted and the law of averages says you should have gotten a P before pick #120 or was it even later?
Eagle Baseball
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1913
Joined: 31 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: I Missed the Draft...............

Postby mission27 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:24 pm

Eagle Baseball wrote:
Sensei wrote:
KronJon wrote:12-team league, on CBS. My pitching isn't very good but I can't believe I got Pujols, Beltran, Jeter, M.Young, Abreu, Sheff, and Pierre...


My thoughts exactly...salvage a pitching staff and you'll be fine. Beltran lasted until 24th pick??


my thoughts also. so Jeter and Beltran last to 24-25 and Young and Abreu lasted to 48-49 and Sheff lasted to 72.

my guess is your pitching doesn't look good because everyone else or at least many other managers went P's early. I mean those are good players to have lasted and the law of averages says you should have gotten a P before pick #120 or was it even later?
;-D ;-D, geat offense. You got the steal(s!!!) of the draft.

help?[url]http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=251269[url][/url]
Image
mission27
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1132
Joined: 12 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Connecticut

Postby Lsquad » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:15 am

a pretty decent offense you have there. I would trade jeter though, either for a pitcher or third baseman, and drop estrada and matthews for some pitching help


http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=251048
Lsquad
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 236
Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: LA


Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Aug. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Seattle at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Texas at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Colorado at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
LA Angels at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
San Francisco at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
NY Yankees at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Minnesota at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Toronto at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Milwaukee at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Kansas City at Oakland
(9:35 pm)
Pittsburgh at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Chi Cubs at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Atlanta at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact