Help me find a service for my unique league. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Help me find a service for my unique league.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Help me find a service for my unique league.

Postby rikishiboy » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:27 am

The service we were using no longer handles baseball. However there were some unique features that enabled us to run a unique league. I am having trouble finding these features anywhere else. i am looking for a site that can handle either (preferably both) of these 2 things

1) Ebay style auctions. We have owners all over the world, so can't get together for astandard live auction. Ebay style auctions lets owners log on and bid whenever is convienent for them during the day. Automatic upgrades of bids is a must.

2) Our league gives certain bonuses based on the batting order the owner submits..for example the leadoff hitter gets double credit for sb's
rikishiboy
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby chadlincoln » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:58 am

Whoa. What site were you using for that? Those are some extreme cats that most sites won't offer.
7/26 - Cafe goes down:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Table './cafe_forums/baseball_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

site

Postby rikishiboy » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:53 pm

I was using FFLEAGUES. I would be happy to at least find one that allows batting order set up.Can anyone help?
rikishiboy
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby rikishiboy » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:39 am

help please!!!
rikishiboy
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:51 am

i would say the best way of doing the auction would be to just have an AIM chatroom and get everyone in there...or maybe a message board. as for your league, i dont think you'll find anywhere that can help you. you might have to change your league, or maybe do it by hand?? :-o

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Baseball Leftovers