looking for a league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

looking for a league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

looking for a league

Postby seadogsrock6 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:56 pm

hey. I am looking for a very active league, keeping from 10-12 players a year (i am flexable, a little more, a little less), free and on yahoo.

I have been playing since 03 and love baseball.
seadogsrock6
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Big Game JLo » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:41 pm

I currently have a couple of openings in a second year H2H 10 team keeper league (with a farm system). I have need of a couple of managers to take over a couple of teams. Basically you get to keep up to 5 of the players on one of the team's and then eventually we will proceed with a draft from there.

If you're interested (because I realize it doesn't match what you are requesting exactly) send me a PM. I'll send you the teams I have available and let you choose which team you want.
Big Game JLo
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SeaDog7774 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:46 am

I may have an opening in a new keeper league I have started up. It is free on yahoo and we will have 6 keepers. It is a 6x6 league roto style with holds and OPS as the 6th categories. You can go and look at the league at http://longgone.proboards76.com if you are interested and can do a draft on a Wendsday (that has been decided by the league, you can check out dates under draft) then let me know at mailto:sbarron77@yahoo.com
SeaDog7774
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby shaolinmonk98 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:30 pm

Hi,

I have an opening in my fantasy baseball keeper league. Basically it's a head-to-head league with 12 teams and 11 keepers.

Our league is different in that you have the option of developing prospects. Each team can carry a farm team consisting of 5 minor leaguers. In addition, any rookies on your roster the last month of the season are eligible to be kept above the keeper limit.

We use Yahoo fantasy sports to run our league but before the season we use a league website together with a Yahoo message board to conduct the draft. After the draft, all league activity will be on the Yahoo! League site.

We're in our 5th year and there are three teams available. Each roster currently has 26 players and we'll be keeping 11 players, 5 farm team players, and last year's rookies.

E-mail me at mailto:kuojeff@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Thanks!
Jeff
shaolinmonk98
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby drtpants » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:52 pm

this one is 5x5 roto.limited bench,25 man roster.feel free to share this info with guys you think might make the nut as owners...

ID:786
PW:killers

i have other leagues drafting later that i won't openly post the info on.this league will mostly act as a recruitment league of sorts and for guys to scratch that drafting itch.

pretty much all of the leagues i commish have the same settings as this one.
drtpants
T-Ball Trainer

Return to Classifieds