Good Manager needs Roto League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Good Manager needs Roto League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Good Manager needs Roto League

Postby jsphlly » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:55 pm

Please e-mail me details: mailto:jrs45@drexel.edu
jsphlly
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Poincare » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:47 am

I play in three quality mixed leagues which all have openings at this time. The first one is an auction keeper league, costs $50 per team, uses a complex 6 by 6 format with categories such as OBP, SLG, K/BB ratio, and quality starts, and has 23 man active rosters including 5 reserve and 20 minor league spots per team. We played with 19 teams last season and 17 the year before. Our goal is to have at least 20 teams in the league this season. Our draft day is scheduled on-line for Sunday, March 25th.

The second one costs $150 and uses a serpentine draft format with only three keepers per team. Active rosters consists of 27 players (16 hitters, 10 pitchers, and one true utility spot you can use on a hitter or a pitcher) with three reserves and no minor leaguers. The categories are the standard 5 by 5. We played with only 10 teams last season and would like to play with at least 12, if not more, this season. Our draft day is scheduled on-line for Saturday, March 24th.

The third one costs $200 and uses a standard 5 by 5 auction format with 5 keepers per team and a little wrinkle called "franchise players". Active rosters consist of 23 players (standard roto rosters except we use only one catcher and 10 pitchers) with four reserves and no minor leaguers. We played with only 10 teams last season, and our commish is determined to play with at least 14, if not more, teams this season. Our draft day is scheduled on-line for Saturday, March 31st.

If any of the above appeal to you please drop me a message or shoot me an e-mail at mailto:poincare2718@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Poincare
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds