Best Online Draft Kit?? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Best Online Draft Kit??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Slow Pitch » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:16 pm

EugeneStyles wrote:
Slow Pitch wrote:Those do your own homework repsonse are sooo tired...

Some of us just like having things in a neat in orderly fashion all in one place to access....

I think we all do. That's why I make my draft spreadsheet. A lot of others do the same. Don't worry, Cafe rankings should be posted soon (as in days to weeks... not "soon" as in hours). That should have about 10 people's rankings averaged out and presented in a pretty orderly fashion.

If that's not good enough, then you'll have to pay for a draft kit. As for which one... I doubt there are all that many Cafe'ers that pay for them instead of making their own, so you probably won't get a whole lot of guidance on that.

Thx for the info....lookin forward to it. ;-D
Slow Pitch
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby asalerno » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:17 am

I was wondering which online draft kit you guys thought was the best...One that is frequently updated, has in depth info, projections, ADP, Sleepers, Busts, Auction values, & has had some accuracy in their previous projections & predictions.

The talk here on the Cafe is awesome, but if you're looking for one central application or site then I recommend the group over at http://www.insiderbaseball.com, they hit on every point you mentioned.

Their 2007 Draft/Player Projections application is really amazing. Well worth the $50 dollars you were going to spend on our girlfriend this Valentine's day ;)
asalerno
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers