Looking for a 5x5 Roto Auction - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for a 5x5 Roto Auction

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for a 5x5 Roto Auction

Postby AuburnTigers » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:22 am

Here is what I am looking for:

-5x5 Roto
-Auction draft using fantasyauctioneer
-$100 to $250 entry fee
-daily or weekly lineups (either works)
-non keeper
-draft needs to be mid-late March
-12 to 14 team league
-deep lineups (CI, MI, ect.)

I am a very active and experienced owner. I run three leagues of my own. In the past I have always played in snake style drafts, and I wanted to branch out this year and try an auction league.

Please let me know if your league is a match. You can PM me or send me an email at mailto:ccorman68@yahoo.com
AuburnTigers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AuburnTigers » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:10 pm

still looking....
AuburnTigers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Poincare » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:45 am

I play in a couple of quality mixed leagues based in the New England area which both have openings at this time. Both leagues use TQ Stats.

The first one costs $150 and uses a serpentine draft format with only three keepers per team. Active rosters consists of 27 players (16 hitters, 10 pitchers, and one true utility spot you can use on a hitter or a pitcher) with three reserves and no minor leaguers. The categories are the standard 5 by 5. We played with only 10 teams last season and would like to play with at least 12, if not more, this season. Our draft day is scheduled on-line for Saturday, March 24th.

The second one, which has the same commissioner and many of the same members as the first one, costs $200 and uses a standard 5 by 5 auction format with 5 keepers per team and a little wrinkle called "franchise players". Active rosters consist of 23 players (standard roto rosters except we use only 1 catcher and 10 pitchers) with four reserves and no minor leaguers. We played with only 10 teams last season, and our commish is determined to play with at least 14, if not more, teams this season. Our draft day is scheduled on-line for Saturday, March 31st. The vast majority of members in this league, however, will be at the commissioner's house in Ashland, Mass. drafting live as opposed to on-line. You see a couple of the guys in the league live in Pittsburgh, while I live in SoCal--so we have to draft in real time on-line since we just can't make the trip to Ashland.

If either of the above appeal to you please drop me a message or shoot me an e-mail at mailto:poincare2718@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Poincare
College Coach
College Coach

Postby AuburnTigers » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:45 am

Any matches out there?
AuburnTigers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor