Fish stories - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Fish stories

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Coppermine » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:22 pm

Can you eat barracuda, or they just awesome to look at?
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby danleroi22 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:47 pm

When I was six or so I dropped my ninja turtle into the ocean the same day as I caught a fish the size of me. It was a sad day... I cried. I loved my blue ninja turtle with the plastic sword.
[b]Thanks Franchise for the sig!

The [url=http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2014799#2014799]CTU Agents[/url] of the Aces High Cafe Challenge League.[/b]
danleroi22 Beginner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Eagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Coppermine » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:00 pm

danleroi22 wrote:When I was six or so I dropped my ninja turtle into the ocean the same day as I caught a fish the size of me. It was a sad day... I cried. I loved my blue ninja turtle with the plastic sword.

How could you love him!? He had a name, and it's Leonardo. :,-(
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:11 pm

Coppermine wrote:Can you eat barracuda, or they just awesome to look at?

I think we beat it to death and made crap bate out of it. We ripped its teeth out they were huge!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Deuce » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:43 pm

I remember one day walking along the beach near the Pacifica Pier in California with Tony Delicino (my fishing buddy). We've each got our pole, tackle boxes, a bucket for fish and we just bought a box of pileworms to catch a few perch. Well, the tide was way out, so we just keep walking along the beach and ended up along the side of the mountain. It seems every cast, we're catching fish. We start to run out of bait. Well, here on the coast, there are mussels on the rocks. So we start breaking the mussels off the rocks and use the insides for bait. We're still catching away. We've started catching rock fish now too. The tide starts to roll in and we notice, we're trapped, we couldn't go back. The fish are still biting. So, we eye out a spot on the rocks where we can climb up the mountain to get out. By now, I've caught about six perch, three rock cod and an eel. Tony's probably got more, we're stoked. Now, we're completely out of pileworms and are using the mussels exclusively. The tides gotten pretty high by this point, but we couldn't quit. I latched on to three large Lingcod at least 20 inches each. It starting getting dark, so it's time to go. The Lingcod didn't fit in the bucket. So I take off my belt, and use it as a stringer. That trail out of the mountain doesn't look so easy now. Just before I get to the top, the belt slips free from my hand and my belt stringer goes sliding back into the ocean.
Fish and all.
Da** I miss that belt
:~(
The glass is neither half full nor half empty... It is simply a glass
Deuce
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk