Looking for $ Auction League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for $ Auction League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for $ Auction League

Postby Court Jester » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:04 pm

Myself and at least one friend are looking for a mixed $ auction league with a flat entry fee between $75 to $200. Draft must be online or possibly live in the NYC area.

Much prefer an annual league, but would also be willing to consider a minimal keeper league with adequate rules to cover the inevitable arguments over dumping.

Much prefer Roto over H2H.

If there are enough others looking for similar, I would also be willing to commish a new league.

Please no slow drafts or transaction fee leagues.

If there is any interest, please reply or send a PM.
Court Jester
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby lampy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:27 pm

A friend and I are also looking for an auction roto league under $100, but would definitely be looking for a keeper. If you are willing to start one up, we'd be interested.
lampy
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby AuburnTigers » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:23 pm

I am also looking for a new non keeper auction. I prefer 5x5 Roto and an entry fee anywhere from $100 - $250. I already run 3 leagues so I would love for someone else to run it.
AuburnTigers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)

NYC auction, non keeper, live in person auction money league

Postby EdBuzz » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:26 am

Court Jester and anyone else looking for a quality league living in the NYC tri-state should send me an email. I have a great league with a couple of openings. We need two owners to fill a 17 team league.

email me at

mailto:edbuzz@optonline.net
EdBuzz
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 55)

Postby RagerXS » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:28 am

I have the league you guys are looking for. $75, 5x5 Roto, Auction draft, details here: http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=250556

~ Fred
RagerXS
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Poincare » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:14 am

I play in three quality mixed leagues which all have openings at this time. The first one is an auction keeper league, costs $50 per team, uses a complex 6 by 6 format with categories such as OBP, SLG, K/BB ratio, and quality starts, and has 23 man active rosters including 5 reserve and 20 minor league spots per team. We played with 19 teams last season and 17 the year before. Our goal is to have at least 20 teams in the league this season. Our draft day is scheduled on-line for Sunday, March 25th.

The second one costs $150 and uses a serpentine draft format with only three keepers per team. Active rosters consists of 27 players (16 hitters, 10 pitchers, and one true utility spot you can use on a hitter or a pitcher) with three reserves and no minor leaguers. The categories are the standard 5 by 5. We played with only 10 teams last season and would like to play with at least 12, if not more, this season. Our draft day is scheduled on-line for Saturday, March 24th.

The third one costs $200 and uses a standard 5 by 5 auction format with 5 keepers per team and a little wrinkle called "franchise players". Active rosters consist of 23 players (standard roto rosters except we use only one catcher and 10 pitchers) with four reserves and no minor leaguers. We played with only 10 teams last season, and our commish is determined to play with at least 14, if not more, teams this season. Our draft day is scheduled on-line for Saturday, March 31st.

If any of the above appeal to you please drop me a message or shoot me an e-mail at mailto:poincare2718@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Poincare
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 1)

Have one opening in 5X5 mixed keeper league

Postby ergrisier » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:43 am

I have one opening in my 12 team mixed keeper league. Looking to find owner for one dead team. $150 entry fee with free in-season transactions. Live auction draft held in Fairfield CT on March 31st. League's been in existence for 11 years. Use FAAB approach for acquiring free agents and have an in-season salary cap of $170 min/$350 max to lessen dump trading.

If interested send an e-mail to mailto:ergrisier@hotmail.com

Eric
ergrisier
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds