Wanted! Managers for CBS money league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Wanted! Managers for CBS money league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Wanted! Managers for CBS money league

Postby TaterTrot » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:40 am

WANTED Managers who are serious about Fantasy Baseball and have a strong knowledge of the game

ROTO FORMAT
(Daily roster moves)
Keeper League
Money league
Draft Start Date: TBD
League Entry Fee
$110.00 (12 Team League)
$130.00 (10 Team League)
(Includes CBS League and all PayPal fees)
Payment through PayPal
Major League Universe (NL/AL)
6x6 scoring
Offense scoring - Runs, HR's, SB, RBI, AVG, OBP
Pitching Scoring - Wins - Loses, K's, SV's, ERA, Whip, SLGa
32 man roster (Including 2 DL spots)
12 Teams
8 Keepers

Innings Limit
1600 Maximum innings pitched for all pitchers
900 Minimum innings pitched for all pitchers

Games Played Limits

162 Maximum games played for all offensive players except for (OF) position which is 162 x 4 = 648 games played
120 Minimum games played for all offensive players except (C) position which is 100 games played

At Bat Minimum
4000 minimum AB's for all offensive players total (333 AB's per player average)

Player Eligibility
Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 5 games this year

Roster Positions

1- C
1- 1st
1- 2nd
1- 3rd
1- SS
4- OF
1- MI
1- CI
1 DH (Only Players with 20 games in 2005 or 5 games 2006 in DH Position)
1-UT (Any offensive Player can fill Utility Position)
9- P (Any combination of SP/RP)
8- Bench
2- DL

Prize Breakdown

(6) Scoring Periods, each Period is One Month in Length
(12) Scoring Categories Per Period
(72) Total Scoring Categories Per Season

$10 Prize Per Category Per Period $120 total each period in possible winnings ($720 total prizes for the season for Categories

In the event of a Tie in a Scoring Category for that Period, Prize Money will be split between those teams who are tied

League Champion- $250 Prize 1st Place
League Runner Up- $100 Prize 2nd Place
League 3rd Place- $50 Prize 3rd Place

100% of All Money Collected other than the $149.95 for the Cost of the League on CBS will be given out in Prizes. Money will be collected and kept in PayPal account and sent to winners each month through PayPal. Total amount of Prize Money for the League $1120.00

This is an explanation of how the prize breakdown works out. CBS has scoring periods where they track stats for that Period. In our case the scoring period will be (1) month in length. Now this has nothing to do with the standings in the league, its just a way for CBS to track stats for your league. It will show who is leading in EACH scoring categorie for that period not for the season. So in other words you could be in last place in (K's) for the season, but for that one scoring period you are in first in (K's), you would win the $10 for that scoring category.

Each scoring period (Month) there will be $120 in prizes, ($10 per scoring catagorie) 12 catagories total. So for example you are leading in K's, HR's, RBI's for that month, you would win $30. At the end of the season, there will be a Grand Prize of $250 for the league Champion and $100 Prize for League Runner Up and $50 Prize for 3rd Place

Looking for Managers who really have a passion for Fantasy Baseball and have been searching for a very active and solid Keeper Money League. If you have the time to committ to a league with Daily roster moves, then please contact me. Please don't contact me if your going on long vacations or extended business trips, where you will have periods of little or no internet access. When you contact me please tell me about yourself, (Where you are from, Age and experience)

mailto:tatertrot@yahoo.com

Rob

ATTENTION: No money will be collected until the league is full!
Last edited by TaterTrot on Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:04 pm, edited 9 times in total.
TaterTrot
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Interested

Postby rumball » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:16 am

Your format is vary interesting. I would be interested if it was 5 * 5. If you change that or open another league let me know. If this sounds good please send more info to mailto:rumballd@canoemail.com.
rumball
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby TaterTrot » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:46 pm

If you have any questions about the league, please feel free to send me a PM and I can send you my YIM and AIM names and we can talk
TaterTrot
T-Ball Trainer

Return to Classifieds