Cesar Carrillo a sleeper in 2007? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Cesar Carrillo a sleeper in 2007?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Cesar Carrillo a sleeper in 2007?

Postby wysewunn05 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:48 pm

Coming off a injury and also stil in AAA...

How soon will he be called up?

Is he most likely better saved for 2008?

If so will he be a top 10 prospect 2008 (with a decent AAA season)?

Can his value be shot up with the odds of controlling his health, if so how high of value? (compare to other players potential)

I have reason to believe that Cesar has as much value or more as any other prospect pitcher / 1 - 2 year pitcher. Thats why I boldly say Cesar will be one of the top 5 player's stock rises in a coarse of 2 yrs...

Please view and state your opinion on why / why not he will be a valuable prospect in the next 2 years.
wysewunn05
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby nathan050904 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:51 pm

Cesar while a decent pitching prospect. I worry about his health quite a bit. To answer your question of if he's a top 10 prospect or has that potential. No. Cesar is a #2 or #3 starter at best. He may be top 50 but, that can also be a bit of a stretch. I may put him somewhere in the range of 50-75 if he has a healthy season. There is just far better pitchers out there. One of the reasons Cesar was thought of last year was because, of his polish and the fact many believed he would've pitched in San Diego if it hadn't been for his injuries. If he can remain healthy then he has some decent potential.
nathan050904
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Minor League & College Baseball