Nomar to the West, Pitching to Rangers, Arod to Sox???? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Nomar to the West, Pitching to Rangers, Arod to Sox????

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Shitney™ » Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:50 am

Madison wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
What are you talking about? Didn't the Rangers trade Uggie Urbina to the Marlins for their highly praised SS?


No they didn't. They got:

1B Adrian Gonzalez
OF Will Smith
LHP Ryan Snare


No SS involved at all in that deal.


i found this funny, i'm not sure why..
anonymous always seems to make these mistakes..
Shitney™
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 666
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sky Sox Front Office

Postby wrveres » Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:53 am

Shitney™ wrote:
Madison wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
What are you talking about? Didn't the Rangers trade Uggie Urbina to the Marlins for their highly praised SS?


No they didn't. They got:

1B Adrian Gonzalez
OF Will Smith
LHP Ryan Snare


No SS involved at all in that deal.


i found this funny, i'm not sure why..
anonymous always seems to make these mistakes..


I'm sure Mad would say .... He is just here to help . :-)
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31755
(Past Year: 746)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:26 am

wrveres wrote:
Shitney™ wrote:
Madison wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
What are you talking about? Didn't the Rangers trade Uggie Urbina to the Marlins for their highly praised SS?


No they didn't. They got:

1B Adrian Gonzalez
OF Will Smith
LHP Ryan Snare


No SS involved at all in that deal.


i found this funny, i'm not sure why..
anonymous always seems to make these mistakes..


I'm sure Mad would say .... He is just here to help . :-)


Actually, I'll admit that it irritated me a little. Should have known that the "Guest" wouldn't stand up and admit that they didn't know what they were talking about on that one. Especially since he/she seemed so adamant about me missing something so obvious.

Ah well, for every guest like that, we get 10 good ones. :-) The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I'm at the Cafe'. Life is good. :-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby wrveres » Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:07 pm

Madison wrote:
wrveres wrote:
Shitney™ wrote:
Madison wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
What are you talking about? Didn't the Rangers trade Uggie Urbina to the Marlins for their highly praised SS?


No they didn't. They got:

1B Adrian Gonzalez
OF Will Smith
LHP Ryan Snare


No SS involved at all in that deal.


i found this funny, i'm not sure why..
anonymous always seems to make these mistakes..


I'm sure Mad would say .... He is just here to help . :-)


Actually, I'll admit that it irritated me a little. Should have known that the "Guest" wouldn't stand up and admit that they didn't know what they were talking about on that one. Especially since he/she seemed so adamant about me missing something so obvious.

Ah well, for every guest like that, we get 10 good ones. :-) The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I'm at the Cafe'. Life is good. :-)


see, he is just here to help. :-)
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31755
(Past Year: 746)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Izenhart, Ray Zorback, Saltydog and 11 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Jul. 25
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

St. Louis at Chi Cubs
(4:05 pm)
Toronto at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Arizona at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Boston at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
San Diego at Atlanta
(7:35 pm)
Oakland at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
NY Mets at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Miami at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Detroit at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Baltimore at Seattle
(10:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact