Suvivor League 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Suvivor League 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Suvivor League 2

Postby Ballwreckers » Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:26 pm

Hey guys welcome to Year II of Survivor Baseball...last years winner was Rangers who beat Dodgers 3 games to 0 in a great World Series. We had an awesome season and hope to have another one this year. The Final Four was Red Sox (same as this years Red Sox), Dodgers (differnt than this years Dodgers), Rangers (not sure yet if he'll be joining us), and A's (I think this is who it was and I have no clue where he is.) The top point scorer even though he didn't win was Mariners (who is the same as this year's Mariners.) Each week one team will be voted out based on the leagues votes. For the first 10 weeks we will be split into two tribes (AL) and (NL) whom will be competing against each other to keep their tribal members alive. The points are decided by the combined total of each teams points in each tribe. Then on top of that there will be one reward challenge category used each week to give 50 extra points to the winning tribe (this amount is subject to changed based on the first weeks outcomes of points.) The tribe that loses will have to vote a member out. When the total of teams in a tribe is less than anothers total the tribe with less teams will also vote on which teams they want to count to make up the differnce of points. When we get down to two teams at the end we have a 3-5 week World Series (also subject to change). Any other questions email me at mailto:TheSurvivorCommish@hotmail.com Please don't waste space on the message board with questions, I'll answer questions personally or as a mass on the board here. And you MUST show your emails and make a REAL MLB team with either (AL) or (NL) accordingly after your name. Peace meenghs and good luck!!

League ID#: 5411
Password: survivor
Season: Full Season
Draft Type: Live Draft Time: Tuesday, February 25 at 10:45 pm EST
Draft Status: predraft Maximum Number of Teams: 20 Maximum Players on a Team: 20 Player Universe: All baseball Maximum Moves: No maximum Maximum Trades: No maximum Scoring Type: Point-based League Waiver Time: 1 days Last Trade Date: Sunday, August 10 Trade Reject Time: 2 days Maximum Games: No maximum Maximum Innings: No maximum Retroactive Stats: No Roster Changes: Daily Starting Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P Statistical Categories (Batters):
Runs (2)
Hits (1)
Home Runs (5)
Runs Batted In (3)
Stolen Bases (2)
Strikeouts (-1)
Statistical Categories (Pitchers):
Wins (15)
Losses (-5)
Saves (10)
Earned Runs (-0.5)
Walks (-0.5)
Strikeouts (1)
Ballwreckers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

There are 11 teams

Postby Ballwreckers » Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:18 pm

there are 11 teams...8 AL and 3 NL...so take the name as a NL team. In the draft you draft who ever you want..you just take the name of the team to show if you belong with the AL or NL tribe!
Ballwreckers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Mock(ing) Drafter

Here are team names

Postby Ballwreckers » Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:15 am

here are names that have been taken in the league thus far:

Diamond Backs (NL) 0
1 As(AL)
1 White Soxs (AL)
1 Drays AL
1 Cubs (NL)
1 Tigers (AL)
1 Mariners*AL*
1 Commish 0
1 Indians (AL)
1 Red Sox (AL)
1 Marlins (NL)
1 Royals - AL
1 yankees AL
1 New York Mets (NL)
Ballwreckers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Trojan Pony » Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:12 am

well, since youve done it before, i guess it works. it sounds like a lot of fun. i love the survivor series and i obviously love fantasy baseball so it's perfect!

damn, cant be the yankees. hmmm...

Expos it is! ;-D
Trojan Pony
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Need...

Postby Ballwreckers » Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:06 pm

Need three more to fill league.The Draft is Tuesday at 10:45 in the eve. Here is an update of team names that have been taken:

Standings Details
Rank Team Pts
1 Mariners*AL*
1 Tigers (AL)
1 Cubs (NL)
1 As(AL)
1 Diamond Backs (NL)
1 Cardinals (NL)
1 Expos
1 Astros (NL)
1 Commish
1 Red Sox (AL)