qqqqqqqqqqqq - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

qqqqqqqqqqqq

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby DaQ » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:54 am

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Last edited by DaQ on Wed May 16, 2012 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Phatferd » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:39 am

No offense, but talk to your doctor about Paxil...It helps with anxiety.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Lofunzo » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:53 am

Like I mentioned earlier in this reply, hanging out with both groups when it comes to parties and going out is going to be tough. My two real close friends (who share the Quad with A and B) told me their room now is extremely awkward, especially since Roommate B feels my two other friends in the quad favor Roommate A, and they probably do. Also, Roommate B wants to make Roommate A's life (and the other people that like him) a living hell, since he is always being rejected and insulted behind his back - I suggested he takes the high road, but that apparently won't be happening - this could get ugly.

Please don't mention the word "mature" with these 2 guys any more. They are both acting like babies. Did 1 of them cheat with the other's GF?? Steal $$ from the other?? No and no?? Then, they need to get over themselves and learn to coexist for the next 3 or so months. They don't even have to talk. Just being in the same room and not causing so much drama would suffice.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:08 pm

Phatferd wrote:No offense, but talk to your doctor about Paxil...It helps with anxiety.

Indeed. The fact that you need to share this with us in gory detail indicates you need some happy drugs. :-B

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:34 pm

yeah i agree man...you worry way too much about stuff..just live man, just live.. B-)

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:57 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
Like I mentioned earlier in this reply, hanging out with both groups when it comes to parties and going out is going to be tough. My two real close friends (who share the Quad with A and B) told me their room now is extremely awkward, especially since Roommate B feels my two other friends in the quad favor Roommate A, and they probably do. Also, Roommate B wants to make Roommate A's life (and the other people that like him) a living hell, since he is always being rejected and insulted behind his back - I suggested he takes the high road, but that apparently won't be happening - this could get ugly.

Please don't mention the word "mature" with these 2 guys any more. They are both acting like babies. Did 1 of them cheat with the other's GF?? Steal $$ from the other?? No and no?? Then, they need to get over themselves and learn to coexist for the next 3 or so months. They don't even have to talk. Just being in the same room and not causing so much drama would suffice.

This is what I'm wondering reading all of this - what, exactly, did B do to earn this treatment? You say A and the rest of the group have their reasons. What are they?

This is what I want to know.

And, they had damned well better be good reasons for treating the guy like this and not simply "he's weird" or "I don't like him" - basically, something better than a catty 12-year-old-girl issue like everyone else here has been saying. Because if that is the issue, then you and the rest of these kids need to realize that you're no longer in the 7th grade and start acting like the soon-to-be adults you really are.

So pop those specifics on us, please. And if it doesn't involve the torture and murder of A's pet goldfish or some really uncool subversion of someone's girlfriend involving booze and duct tape and a video camera, I'm going to have to say you're all acting like children and you all owe B and apology.

And if that is the case, B may be the best one off amongst the lot of you.
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RyanK » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:56 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Phatferd wrote:No offense, but talk to your doctor about Paxil...It helps with anxiety.

Indeed. The fact that you need to share this with us in gory detail indicates you need some happy drugs. :-B

Drugs are good... (see how happy he is)

RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby DaQ » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:18 am

qqqqqqqqqqqqq
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Lofunzo » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:32 am

It might be too late but did you try to step in the middle of it when it first happened?? It seems like most of your energy is spent diagnosing the problem rather than trying to solve it. If you would have seriously stepped in right from the beginning, this might not be the issue that it is now.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby DaQ » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:44 pm

qqqqqqqq
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk