can I get into the action? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

can I get into the action?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:45 pm

Justise wrote:So I need to think about diffrent strategies not just the one where I signed up.

That's actually a good reason not to shake it up. The way it is now, you would get to pick wherever you signed up. If you want one of the ends you can get it, or in the middle, or toward the front, toward the back, etc. It's a good benefit. I'm sure we will have a few drafts where the order is random to get started though.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:49 pm

grammysboy wrote:
Madison wrote:Not all of us feel that way GrammysBoy. Eftda's still a young 'un, so please don't think that's how we all feel. Personally, the more registered members the better as far as I'm concerned. More news, more opinions, etc. That's what makes the Cafe' great. ;-D

thanks, I have really enjoyed reading the stuff here and am learning a lot. I don't have a lot of experience with this kind of forum, so please forgive my mistakes. I think the goblin must be coming out in me today! !+)

No problems here, and if no one has "officially" welcomed you, then Welcome to the Cafe'! ;-D

Speaking of Goblins............What's with the trick or treaters starting so early? 8-o It's 3:45 central here and I've already gotten trick or treaters at my door! 8-o
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby grammysboy » Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:51 pm

I've got no problem starting over with a random draw if that's what everyone prefers. I'm just ready to go! Have we lost PKARR5000, or is he still the leader of this thread?
grammysboy
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby wrveres » Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:57 pm

Madison wrote:
grammysboy wrote:
Madison wrote:Not all of us feel that way GrammysBoy. Eftda's still a young 'un, so please don't think that's how we all feel. Personally, the more registered members the better as far as I'm concerned. More news, more opinions, etc. That's what makes the Cafe' great. ;-D

thanks, I have really enjoyed reading the stuff here and am learning a lot. I don't have a lot of experience with this kind of forum, so please forgive my mistakes. I think the goblin must be coming out in me today! !+)

No problems here, and if no one has "officially" welcomed you, then Welcome to the Cafe'! ;-D

Speaking of Goblins............What's with the trick or treaters starting so early? 8-o It's 3:45 central here and I've already gotten trick or treaters at my door! 8-o

LMAO , no way ..... tell them that you only give out "Dinty Morres Little Sausages" till dark ..............
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 720)

Postby Madison » Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:03 pm

wrveres wrote:LMAO , no way ..... tell them that you only give out "Dinty Morres Little Sausages" till dark ..............

Actually, I just give the early birds and teenagers stuff that was left over from last year. :-D

I give out the new candy to the kids once it starts getting dark. :-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby grammysboy » Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:09 pm

LMAO , no way ..... tell them that you only give out "Dinty Morres Little Sausages" till dark ..............[/quote]

At my house, my wife says we only give out little sausages after dark. 8-o
grammysboy
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Madison » Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:16 pm

grammysboy wrote:At my house, my wife says we only give out little sausages after dark. 8-o

8-o Not sure that I would broadcast that one. :*) Lol. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby wrveres » Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:17 pm

grammysboy wrote:LMAO , no way ..... tell them that you only give out "Dinty Morres Little Sausages" till dark ..............

At my house, my wife says we only give out little sausages after dark. 8-o[/quote]

interesting.... I have posted on 'enlargemnet' in here a couple of times... :-B chit I get about 20 emails a day for 'enlargement' .. here I'll PM one to ya... really hope it isn't that bad.... 8-o LMAO
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 720)

Postby grammysboy » Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:24 pm

I know this will be hard to believe, but those "enlargement" gimmicks we all get hundreds of a week are all just hoaxes. :-t
Just thought I'd pass that little bit of information along. :-o
grammysboy
General Manager
General Manager

Postby grammysboy » Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:27 pm

This has fallen beyond the scope of a new mock draft, I appologize for digressing. How many do we have who are interested in a new go?
grammysboy
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers