Family Guy
43%
South Park
50%
Other
7%

Total votes : 58

Postby pokerplaya » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:00 pm

Family Guy, but South Park has its moments as well.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sox 06 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:26 pm

The_Met_Threat wrote:Cartman is likely the funniest character ever created.

Cartman is just a funny regular kid. Who can't say that Stewie, a weird grownup baby that wants to take over the world isn't the best character ever? :-D :-)
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby cordscords » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:33 pm

Love both shows, but I give South Park the vote.
cordscords
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 23)

Postby ThatDude » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:19 pm

The_Met_Threat wrote:Cartman is likely the funniest character ever created.

Cartman isn't even the funniest character on South Park, Stan's dad is.
Sometimes it takes a crazy person to see the truth. If so, I'm a freaking lunatic.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Postby pokerplaya » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:22 pm

Stewie hands down is my favorite character on either show. Brian is also classic.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby Half Massed » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:36 pm

j_d_mcnugent wrote:i'd put family guy over south park, but i am not a huge fan of either of them. i liked futurama more. i guess i was the only one.

I like all three. Futurama has some really hilarious moments. It's too bad it's done with.
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby j_d_mcnugent » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:50 pm

Half Massed wrote:
j_d_mcnugent wrote:i'd put family guy over south park, but i am not a huge fan of either of them. i liked futurama more. i guess i was the only one.

I like all three. Futurama has some really hilarious moments. It's too bad it's done with.

its making a comeback.

The A.V. Club published an interview with Futurama co-creator Matt Groening, in which he discussed plans to create four straight-to-DVD movies. Groening noted that co-creator David X. Cohen and numerous writers from the original series would be returning to work on the movies.[14]

On June 22, 2006, Comedy Central announced that at least 13 new episodes were to be produced, to air with the reruns in 2008. Comedy Central also confirmed that Billy West, Katey Sagal, and John DiMaggio would return for the new episodes, with a 2008 debut planned;[2] however, an unofficial fan site reports that the new Comedy Central episodes would consist of the straight-to-DVD movies, each split into 4 episodes (making 16 new episodes) rather than additional new material.[15] According to an interview with David X. Cohen [16], the Futurama team are around half way through writing the new season, and Rough Draft Studios have just started animating. The new season will be set two years after the events of the last season, and will re-visit Fry and Leela's relationship and unanswered questions about Nibbler, dark matter and Seymour the dog.

The first movie, currently under the working title Futurama: Bender's Big Score, is in production. The film is written by Ken Keeler and David X. Cohen, and will include return appearances by the Nibblonians, Seymour, Barbados Slim, Morbo, Robot Santa, the "God" space entity, Al Gore, and Zapp Brannigan.[17] In an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Al Gore confirmed that he would appear in the movie, playing his disembodied head. David X. Cohen later confirmed that he would also appear in the new season, and would be involved in a storyline which will show "what really determined the outcome of the 2000 Presidential election".
back from the dead
j_d_mcnugent
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby mweir145 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:04 pm

j_d_mcnugent wrote:
Half Massed wrote:

its making a comeback.

The A.V. Club published an interview with Futurama co-creator Matt Groening, in which he discussed plans to create four straight-to-DVD movies. Groening noted that co-creator David X. Cohen and numerous writers from the original series would be returning to work on the movies.[14]

On June 22, 2006, Comedy Central announced that at least 13 new episodes were to be produced, to air with the reruns in 2008. Comedy Central also confirmed that Billy West, Katey Sagal, and John DiMaggio would return for the new episodes, with a 2008 debut planned;[2] however, an unofficial fan site reports that the new Comedy Central episodes would consist of the straight-to-DVD movies, each split into 4 episodes (making 16 new episodes) rather than additional new material.[15] According to an interview with David X. Cohen [16], the Futurama team are around half way through writing the new season, and Rough Draft Studios have just started animating. The new season will be set two years after the events of the last season, and will re-visit Fry and Leela's relationship and unanswered questions about Nibbler, dark matter and Seymour the dog.

The first movie, currently under the working title Futurama: Bender's Big Score, is in production. The film is written by Ken Keeler and David X. Cohen, and will include return appearances by the Nibblonians, Seymour, Barbados Slim, Morbo, Robot Santa, the "God" space entity, Al Gore, and Zapp Brannigan.[17] In an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Al Gore confirmed that he would appear in the movie, playing his disembodied head. David X. Cohen later confirmed that he would also appear in the new season, and would be involved in a storyline which will show "what really determined the outcome of the 2000 Presidential election".

I didn't know this...that's great news. ;-D
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)

Postby Go Blue Jays » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:19 pm

SOUTH PARK ALL THE WAY!
Go Blue Jays
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Postby LukeW9027 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:35 pm

It makes me sick to think that Family Guy would even be mentioned in the same sentence as South Park. :-P

Just mindless humor... :-[
Blind Bidders Auction Keeper League- League Champ
Cafe Bums- Last Place
LukeW9027
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 2)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk