Assassins - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Assassins

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby bigken117 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:14 am

DaQ wrote:I almost died today....

The tricketer/big strategizer on the floor "X'ed" me when I was playing a game in someone else's room. However, as this guy did not see, my little "safe haven" tool for the day (toothbrush) was slightly visible in my left pocket (u can see the head of the toothbrush). He argued that it was not visible (keep in mind he was on my right), but after a little arguing and some visible proof, he reluctantly gave in.

I gotta keep my eyes open next time though, and maybe make my "safe haven tool" a little more visible so there is no controversy.

maybe you should spend more time being an assassin and less on the computer or playing video games...I bet Chuck Norris rules at this game BTW

ironman wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Man I wish I did that in college that sounds fun.

I was pretty busy though with my playing Dungeons and Dragons and saving up for my pink Jeep.

Whoops, you had a typo. I fixed it for you. ;-D

Very nice :-b

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 250)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DaQ » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:22 am

bigken117 wrote:
DaQ wrote:I almost died today....

The tricketer/big strategizer on the floor "X'ed" me when I was playing a game in someone else's room. However, as this guy did not see, my little "safe haven" tool for the day (toothbrush) was slightly visible in my left pocket (u can see the head of the toothbrush). He argued that it was not visible (keep in mind he was on my right), but after a little arguing and some visible proof, he reluctantly gave in.

I gotta keep my eyes open next time though, and maybe make my "safe haven tool" a little more visible so there is no controversy.

maybe you should spend more time being an assassin and less on the computer or playing video games...I bet Chuck Norris rules at this game BTW

ironman wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Man I wish I did that in college that sounds fun.

I was pretty busy though with my playing Dungeons and Dragons and saving up for my pink Jeep.

Whoops, you had a typo. I fixed it for you. ;-D

Very nice :-b

No morons...the Gamecube game is in our floor's quad. 1/2 the floor is in there a lot of the time cuz there's nothing better to do on weekday evenings (just chillin). The kid who has me said he had to take a piss and then tried to X me as I was playing. I crept up on the person who I had and got her, but she had the "safe tool." When the safe things aren't in play, then its easier to kill.

BTW, my assassin is headed home for the weekend. ;-D
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

Postby jzfran » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:44 pm

The senior class at my high school played. I won and got a nice chunk of change out of the deal.
jzfran
General Manager
General Manager

Postby BGbootha » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:01 pm

played it in college a few times, we played with nerf dart guns (the little ones).

quick story...it was down to two guys, I had a history class with one the guys. No joke, in the middle of a lecture, the other guy sneeks into class and shoots him right in the middle of the classroom. It was classic. THe only thing better was watching my buddy explain to the prof why someone just ran into the room and shot him with a nerf dart gun.
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Football

Postby roninmedia » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:12 am

We had assasins in our club in college. The only safe haven was your classes. Anywhere else was fair game. Our varient was you had to place an object to someone's head or heart. 59 people played. Whoo.
roninmedia
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Previous

Return to General Talk