---> B. Giles <--- - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

---> B. Giles <---

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby wrveres » Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:25 am

shortsavage wrote:
wrveres wrote:Yep, I could use a good enlish teacher.... :-B


You should look for one, now that it is the offseson.


lmao.............. :-B
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31783
(Past Year: 692)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:30 am

wrveres wrote:
shortsavage wrote:
wrveres wrote:Yep, I could use a good enlish teacher.... :-B


You should look for one, now that it is the offseson.


lmao.............. :-B


ROFLMAO! :-B :*) :-) :-b :-] !+) ;-) :-D

That was just too funny! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby wrveres » Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:31 am

Madison wrote:
wrveres wrote:
shortsavage wrote:
wrveres wrote:Yep, I could use a good enlish teacher.... :-B


You should look for one, now that it is the offseson.


lmao.............. :-B


ROFLMAO! :-B :*) :-) :-b :-] !+) ;-) :-D

That was just too funny! ;-D


I agree....I am still cryin and my tummy hurts........ :-B :-B LMAo..
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31783
(Past Year: 692)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:34 am

wrveres wrote:
Madison wrote:
wrveres wrote:
shortsavage wrote:
wrveres wrote:Yep, I could use a good enlish teacher.... :-B


You should look for one, now that it is the offseson.


lmao.............. :-B


ROFLMAO! :-B :*) :-) :-b :-] !+) ;-) :-D

That was just too funny! ;-D


I agree....I am still cryin and my tummy hurts........ :-B :-B LMAo..


Yeah, mine is getting a little sore too. :-b

Oh, don't drink anything as long as this thread is active Wrveres. Wouldn't want you to ruin another keyboard. :-B Lol. :*)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby ramble2 » Wed Oct 29, 2003 3:57 am

wrveres wrote:???? did you get a new thesaurus savage? :-B


LMAO!!

shortsavage, you're an english tutor? ... :-o

shortsavage wrote:His late MLB birth is oftenly subconciously a negative conotation, for all sorts of semi-knowledgable fantasy owners.

:-?

Who're the poor schmu... I mean, who'll be benefitting from your creative output? :-D

(Seriously, congrats! I hope you spread the gospel of Strunk & White!)
"The game has a cleanness. If you do a good job, the numbers say so. You don't have to ask anyone or play politics. You don't have to wait for the reviews." - Sandy Koufax
ramble2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
Posts: 2952
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 27 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Salt Lake City

Postby shortsavage » Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:23 pm

ramble2 wrote:
shortsavage, you're an english tutor? ... :-o

shortsavage wrote:His late MLB birth is oftenly subconciously a negative conotation, for all sorts of semi-knowledgable fantasy owners.

:-?

Who're the poor schmu... I mean, who'll be benefitting from your creative output? :-D

(Seriously, congrats! I hope you spread the gospel of Strunk & White!)


Haha, you picked my worst sentence of the day :).

I am mainly working with ESL students. It is a challenge!

About the quote, I am still new at this whole tutoring business. So, consider that sentence my sophomore slump ;-) .
Mike Pelfrey > Matt Garza
shortsavage
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterWeb Supporter
Posts: 2946
Joined: 25 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: UC Davis

Postby DK » Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:27 pm

to get back to the topic (Lol, the whole spelling thing was funny):

I got giles. I'm very pleased.
Image
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9533
Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: on deck

Postby wrveres » Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:38 pm

DK wrote:to get back to the topic (Lol, the whole spelling thing was funny):

I got giles. I'm very pleased.


good for you. :-) "WE got Giles" ...... "I" am very pleased. :-)
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31783
(Past Year: 692)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:43 pm

wrveres wrote:
DK wrote:to get back to the topic (Lol, the whole spelling thing was funny):

I got giles. I'm very pleased.


good for you. :-) "WE got Giles" ...... "I" am very pleased. :-)


You and your Padres. :-D ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby wrveres » Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:56 pm

Madison wrote:
wrveres wrote:
DK wrote:to get back to the topic (Lol, the whole spelling thing was funny):

I got giles. I'm very pleased.


good for you. :-) "WE got Giles" ...... "I" am very pleased. :-)


You and your Padres. :-D ;-D


If that little CF thing works out .... we will compete this year.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31783
(Past Year: 692)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Oct. 25
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact