16 Team H2H Keeper League Has 1 Opening - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

16 Team H2H Keeper League Has 1 Opening

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

16 Team H2H Keeper League Has 1 Opening

Postby mouthwash » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:19 am

We have one opening for a 3rd year 16 team keeper league on the CBS Sportsline system. We have a detailed working constitution that includes 10 keepers of any kind as well as exemption keepers for developing players. We also carry minor league players & conduct a secondary minor league draft each year. We use H2H scoring with 7x7 categories. This is a great league with heavy competition all year long!

The pay in fee is $65 with $50 of that going directly to prize pay outs (the rest covers league & paypal fees). Four teams per division & 1-4 chance of winning $50 back as division champion & then more for playoff victories.

The available team placed 2nd in their division (3rd in the conference - 8 teams) & made the playoffs as a wildcard last year. A good team with a great chance to win!

Rosters are set daily & our live draft is currently set for 3/17 at 3:00 PM EST.

Please email Malcolm at payattentionleague@yahoo.com if you would like to see the team roster & read over the constitution.

Thanks,
Malcolm
mouthwash
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Triple Crown » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:37 pm

I'm interested...send me an e-mail showing me the roster and the league rules please.
mailto:elsharon@hotmail.com
Triple Crown
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds