Hello, I need one team filled for a Sportsline 5-player keeper league. You will keep 5 players against a $260 cap determined by the Sporting News last season. The 2007 values will come from the Sporting News Fantasy Baseball 2007 guide. The cost will be $110 for the season and the rules and regulations are below. The quickest to either pay for these teams, or have a serious inquirement about them, will get the roster. You may want to rank your rosters in order of importance if necessary. The draft is March 18, 2007 live on Sportsline.
Here are the rules and regulations, below that are the teams' rosters and salaries, email me back at mailto:Brian1harwood@aol.com if interested, BH
Live Draft, 3/18/07 3:00 pm ET.
â€¢ 18 Rounds, with 85 seconds between picks.
â€¢ Draft robot enabled - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire.
Player Pool: AL and NL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP and RP.
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 10 games this year.
Everyone is eligible at DH.
Transactions: â€¢ Lineups are set once for the start of each period.
Deadline is 30 minutes before gametime on the first day of the period.
â€¢ Owners may not set their own lineups.
â€¢ Only players who are on the disabled list may be placed into Injured status.
â€¢ Owners may not do add/drops.
â€¢ Trades must be approved by the commissioner.
â€¢ No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 PM ET 8/29/06.
(Click Here to set a reminder)
â€¢ Owners may make trades during the offseason.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
Playoffs start in Period 23 and last for 4 Periods.
Fees: League Entry Fee: $110
Scoring: Head-to-Head, Individual Categories System.
Ties go to the team with better OBP.
Scoring based on total stats each period.
Scoring for Batting Categories
BA - Batting Average
HR - Home Runs
R - Runs
RBI - Runs Batted In
SB - Stolen Bases
Scoring for Pitching Categories
ERA - Earned Run Average
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher)
S - Saves
W - Wins
WHIP - Walks + Hits / Inning
Constitution: Constitution: WELCOME TO THE HFS NICKEL & DIME DYNASTY LEAGUE!!!
This will be a fantasy league like no other. We will draft players online and some in person like a normal draft. However these players have a salary attached to them when you buy them. Your salary cap at all times is a $260 cap, but at the end of the season we will keep more players than a more normal keeper league.
Let me go over some rules with you that are not necessarily above.
1. Draft date is Sunday, March 18 at 3:00 pm EASTERN TIME either online in the Sportsline draft room.
2. We will have a $260 salary cap to draft EXACTLY 18 major league baseball players. Remember you are keeping 5 players against your salary cap from the 2006 season. It will be a normal serpentine snake draft but however each player will have a salary. If you go over the cap, you will have an illegal lineup until you get it fixed!!!!
3. In addition free agent pickups during the season will cost $1 against your salary cap. Players that go on the DL will count against your cap.
4. Keeper system: For the first season you shall keep FIVE players against your salary cap from the 2006 season. After the second season (2007) you shall keep SEVEN players against the cap. After the third and subsequent seasons you shall keep TEN players against the cap.
5. Also the player values for 2007 players will derive from the Sporting News Fantasy Baseball Annual 2007 magazine, on newsstands everywhere right now. The values will come from the MIXED VALUES section of the magazine. During the draft default player values that are NOT in the magazine. will cost $1 against your cap. The 2007 draft will have open players go with the Sporting News 2007 player values. The players you keep from the 2006 season will go by their 2006 Sporting News values, however...
6. Keepers for future seasons will assume the Sporting News values for the season the player was DRAFTED plus a $5 tax each season. Also free agent pickup signed during the season for $1 if kept for the next season will cost $5 to keep them. After that they will assume the $5 tax added to each season the player is kept. YOU CAN KEEP PLAYERS AS LONG AS YOU WANT IF YOU'RE WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE AGAINST YOUR CAP TO KEEP THEM.
7. Trade system: Trade rule for this league:
They are effective the next scoring period, which is when one trade partner offers and the other one accepts. Dr. Harwood or one of the teams involved in a trade will post a message stating a trade is pending hopefully the day Dr. Harwood gets the email from Sportsline saying "Trade between..." Unless...
Each team gets 2 protests for the year. You must PUT YOUR PROTEST ON LEAGUE MESSAGE BOARD WITHIN 24 HRS OF TRADE. NO OTHER WAY WILL BE ACCEPTED. If two team protests...just two it goes to a vote. Everyone votes and it needs a minimum 6 (50% of the league votes against it) veto to overturn. The voting period is 48 hrs.
It will be conducted via the CBS home page poll. Whether a team protests is upheld or not, he burns one of his protests and remember you only get 2. Here is also a kicker...if you protest and you dont get the other needed to go to vote, you still lose a protest.
You can only make one trade with the same team per week (or seven day period). Maximum 8 players in any deal. If your trade gets voted down you CANNOT trade with that team again until the following week (after seven days elapse) with restrictions.
If your trade gets voted down and you want to try and trade with that team the following week(s) the following restrictions apply:
If it was a 2 player deal - 1 player must be changed
3 player deal - 2 players must be changed
4 player deal - 3 players must be changed
5 player deal - 3 players must be changed
6 player deal - 4 players must be changed
7 player deal - 4 players must be changed
8 player deal - 5 players must be changed.
Under no circumstances can a trade be posted again that involves the exact same players unless 4 weeks have passed. It is allowable then for things may have changed.
This new rule will work but it seems hard to understand at first.
8. Prize Payouts: The league shall cost $110 to play this season. $600 goes to the tournament champion while $200 will go to the BEST regular season record before the playoffs. $100 goes to the 2nd division winner before the playoffs. $100 goes to the tournament runner up in the playoffs. $50 will go to the tournament 3rd place game in the playoffs.
9. TEAMS WILL ACCRUE WINS EACH WEEK BY:
This is a 5 X 5 category system. You will get ONE win each week if you have more categories won than your opponent. So if you beat your opponent in six out of ten categories, you will go 1-0, not 6-4 in the standings. But you will go 1-0 because you beat your opponent 6-4.
10. Playoff Rules: Top six teams will make the playoffs:
The two division winners in order of records will get the top two seeds. THe other two seeds will get in based on overall season record (does not matter about division). THe matchups are as follows:
Week 23: 1st and 2nd seeds get a bye
3rd seed vs. 6th seed, 4th seed vs. 5th seed
Week 24; 1st seed vs. LOWEST remaining seed in the playoffs at that time. THe other two seeds will play in the other game.
Week 25/26: NICKEL & DIME FINALS
10. Tiebreakers for standings for division winners and playoff seedings:
Ties in the standings are resolved in this order: Winning Percentage, Head to Head Record, Total Points, Division Record, Points Against (Schedule Difficulty).
Good luck this season, BH
Posada, Jorge C NYYA
Lee, Derrek 1B CHCA
Biggio, Craig 2B HOUA
Ensberg, Morgan 3B HOU A
Greene, Khalil SS SDA
Freel, Ryan P. 2B CIN A
Jones, Andruw CF ATL A
Patterson, Corey OF BAL A
Youkilis, Kevin 3B BOSA
Garcia, Freddy An. SP PHIA
Peavy, Jake SP SDA
Pettitte, Andy SP NYYA
Pineiro, Joel SP BOSA
Cordero, Chad RP WAS A
Fuentes, Brian RP COLA
Estrada, Johnny C MIL A
Vizquel, Omar SS SFA
Burrell, Pat LF PHIA
Pena, Wily Mo RF BOS A
Maroth, Mike SP DETA
Weathers, David RP
Pavano, Carl SP NYY A
Sheets, Ben SP MILA
1 Bleacher Bums
2 NEW WAVE
3 Taz Devils
4 True Blue
6 /nddl.baseball.sportsline.com/teams/page/15" target=_blank
9 HDADDY INC.
12 Snack Time Players
Order is reversed on even-numbered rounds
Status Min Max
Active Players 16 16
Reserve Players 7 7
Injured Players 0 3
Minors Players 0 0
Total Players 23 26
Position Min Max Tot
Active C 1 1
Active 1B 1 1
Active 2B 1 1
Active 3B 1 1
Active SS 1 1
Active OF 3 3
Active DH 1 1
Active SP 2 5
Active RP 2 5
Illegal rosters score zero
points in standings.
Injured players do not count against positional roster limits.
Field Name Default Active Max Total Max
Salary 1 260 260