Looking for a good League? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for a good League?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for a good League?

Postby VikeThor » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:52 pm

Hey everyone--

I have been running Leagues on CBS Sportsline for over 10 years. This year I have 12 Leagues. They are all 5 X 5 AL/NL Roto Leagues, all with 12 owners. Most Leagues have online drafts, which are 28 round snake drafts, but there are two Leagues that draft LIVE and IN PERSON in Brooklyn, New York and they are Auction Leagues. All are one year Leagues so you do not need to worry about taking over someone else's bad team. The League fees run from $100 to $500 and 100% of the money is paid out.

Every year I eliminate the non-competitive, non-active owners in these Leagues and look for the best owners I can find. This assures a competitive, highly active League. In addition to 100% of the money that is collected paid out in prizes there is a special bonus of $100 paid out to ANYONE who wins any of these Leagues in their very first season because this has never happened.

So if you love Fantasy Baseball and are competitive and active, ESPECIALLY if you live in the NYC area, then you will be a great fit for one of these Leagues. All the drafts will be held on a Sunday in March, and you will be placed according to your availability.

For more information, or to receive the full Constitution to these Roto Leagues, please E-mail me at mailto:UltCommish@aol.com, or call me at (718) 236-8367 so we can go over everything. I hope to hear from several of you and let's have a great Fantasy Baseball season!

Joe
VikeThor
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds