Wii - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Wii

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Yoda » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:44 pm

pokerplaya wrote:Not to hijack or anything, but I'm really contemplating buying a Wii...how is the Wii sports package that comes with the system? A good time, or just a throw in with the system?

I already have the 360, so I'm not sure what to do....

In any event, I'd stick with the classics...Mario...Metroid, Zelda and the like. I also hear sports games are great with the Wii, but you would know that better than I would...

I would get one since it is a completely different experience from any other console/system out there right now.

Wii Sports is a lot of fun and while it is a throw in game, when you have people over, it is the best.

Zelda for the Wii is probably the best single player game I've ever played.

If you have people over and want to play something together, then Wii is a great console. Also, I'd argue that Nintendo makes the most fun and engaging single player games so Zelda, Mario and Metroid are well worth having the system for.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yoda » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:08 pm

So I got the Smooth Moves last week with a BB gift card I had from Xmas.

I also got the Zelda Collector's Edition (4 Zelda Games) and Wind Waker. They are all for the GameCube so I have to go buy a controller and a memory card now.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Video Games