Box Baseball needs Beta Testers - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Box Baseball needs Beta Testers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Box Baseball needs Beta Testers

Postby BroknArrw » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:34 pm

Hey guys,
I'm not much into spending money and been searching for a good dynasty league-small fees and I get an email today which I am pasting.

"Do any of the following describe you?

-The stock market crashed, but it's ok because your fantasy pitcher had a complete game shutout the night before.

-You pore over daily box scores with the attention that scribes use on the Dead Sea Scrolls

-You'd skip a date if it's a choice between your favorite ball club playing on ESPN's game of the week

-You'd like to participate in a revolutionary new fantasy game, providing input that will help change the landscape of fantasy sports, so you can say you were there to your kids

If so, join the select few who will get a FREE sneak peak at Box Baseball. Beta users will be limited to only 200, and will be eligible for 50% off the 2008 season.

Other qualifications:

-Simulation game enthusiast with over 5 years experience of managing fantasy teams
-Play in 2 or more simulation leagues
-Excited about testing out a new product and being on our Box Beta Board of Advisors
-Willing to readily share opinions and suggestions for improvements on Box.
-Willing to commit to the entire 2007 baseball season as a Beta user.

Join in on the ground floor of something special!

Go to http://www.BoxBaseball.com to learn more and sign up FREE today!

P.S. Ask your friends who are fantasy baseball fans to check it out as well!"
http://www.BoxBaseball.com

Anyway- I signed up an know some of you folk will. I am still in market for a head to head Dynasty league. Thanks.
BroknArrw
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BroknArrw » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:32 pm

Profile information is made public--I just noticed; so if you join leave out street address and phone number. I did email the company about that.

Thanks for those couple that joined.
BroknArrw
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds