Moderator: Baseball Moderators

3 solid owners available

Postby bpoe13 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:38 pm

we are looking for the following,

Run through sportsline
Around $100 entry fee
NON-keeper
at least 12 teams..the more the better

If you are starting a league, looking to expand on an existing one or happen to have 3 openings please send me an email. All 3 of us are veterans of many different sites and scoring systems. You can count on us to be extremely active and great owners.

POE

mailto:poe@examforce.com
bpoe13
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

fantasy league h2h on sportsline

Postby drmcmanus » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:07 pm

Im looking to expand my league this year to 12 teams. We have had 10 teams in for the past 2 season and 3 seasons ago we had 12. We have a $325 entry which is all inclusive. For example last year the pot was $3100 less sportsline fee. Payouts were given in three catagories.

Place Pts W-L Pick'em
1 800 800 100
2 500 500
3 200 200

We have been going strong for six years now and i would like to add good competition in the league. If you would like to obtain more info you can email me at mailto:drmcmanus20@msn.com. I know you were looking for a $100 league and this one is $325 but it is well worth it. We do an online draft in march on a day all owners agree on and im taking about 7 owners from last year and the rest will be filled on a first come first serve basis.

Rich
drmcmanus
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby sunils75 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:16 pm

i have a league with all your wants....except it is a keeper. read about it on this site...look under my ID - sunils75
sunils75
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby fearthemunky » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:52 am

KING OF THE HILL is entering its fourth season of existence, and we have had 3 champions in 3 years. It is a single-season mixed rotisserie league with 20 teams comprised of 23 starters and 5 reserves. I am in need of 4 owners. Entry fee is $200 and the top 3 finishers are paid.

Categories: Offense- Avg, R, HR, RBI, SB-CS, OBP, TB+SB. Pitching- ERA, Whip, K/9, W-L, SV-BS, Holds, Quality Starts.

THE DRAFT: Our draft is different from what you are used to. It is a serpentine draft that starts at the beginning of March and a drawing determines the order. The draft is is done entirely by phone. I call each owner when it is their turn to pick. At that time you can make your pick, or if you need some time to review things and make a decision, that is okay as well. There is no pressure on that end, and the only thing that is important is that you are able to be reached by phone or can return my call in a reasonable time. We finished the draft in 8 days last year, doing 2-4 rounds per day.

For those who aren't always reachable, I have a couple of owners who will submit a list to me with instructions while they are out of pocket, and when it is their turn I use that list to give them their player.

I frequently send updated results and rosters by email so everyone stays in tune with what is going on. You are always welcome to call me for instant updates and information too. Also, there is some limited trading of draft picks allowed too.

Notable- We employ an independant service to evaluate questioned trades and have a detailed constitution, so we try to keep the political b.s. to a minimum.

Unique Draft Style- The draft is alot of fun and the owners communicate alot during it. It fills the void during the time when you are chomping at the bit waiting for your other drafts. This draft is also an excellent prep-tool for your drafts in mid/end March. There are knowledgable owners who love the game, but greenpeas have done well due to the format giving them a good chance to review magazines and cheat sheets as well as talking to their buddies about who they should take.

Most of us are in California but you can live anywhere in the U.S. and play in this league. We have one owner that I found on these boards who lives in Atlanta and he's been with us for the last 2 seasons and will be returning this year.

If you are interested you can post a reply here or else email me at mailto:fearthemunky@yahoo.com or call me at 909-499-2718.

--Dave
fearthemunky
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 4)

Postby bpoe13 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:45 pm

just a update on the thread...

We are looking for it to be a head to head format and not roto.

Also, it seems that i might have 2 more guys interested making a total of 5.

Anyone with a good core of guys looking to start a new league or expand on one please let me know.

POE
bpoe13
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby fearthemunky » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:56 pm

H2H sucks. I don't know what people see in it.
fearthemunky
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 4)

Return to Classifieds