Discuss the Wagner vs. Arod debate here - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball History

Discuss the Wagner vs. Arod debate here

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby LCBOY » Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:28 pm

DK wrote:A relatively good post. However, you did leave some holes. Nothing too serious though.


;-D


Wow. Seems DK is pretty tough to impress. I'll keep trying though.
LCBOY
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2838
Joined: 10 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On third base trying to steal home.

Postby Madison » Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:53 pm

LCBOY wrote:
DK wrote:A relatively good post. However, you did leave some holes. Nothing too serious though.


;-D


Wow. Seems DK is pretty tough to impress. I'll keep trying though.


Maybe the debate is heating up? 8-o Lol. :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby DK » Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:08 pm

LCBOY wrote:
DK wrote:A relatively good post. However, you did leave some holes. Nothing too serious though.


;-D


Wow. Seems DK is pretty tough to impress. I'll keep trying though.


Don't get me wrong, i'm impressed...but i've got some stuff. ;D
Image
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9533
Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: on deck

Postby LCBOY » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:08 pm

DK wrote:
LCBOY wrote:
DK wrote:A relatively good post. However, you did leave some holes. Nothing too serious though.


;-D


Wow. Seems DK is pretty tough to impress. I'll keep trying though.


Don't get me wrong, i'm impressed...but i've got some stuff. ;D


I am looking forward to it. :-)
LCBOY
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2838
Joined: 10 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On third base trying to steal home.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:53 pm

Just curious, what did you guys thinks of the Win Shares arguement I used.
Guest


Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby LCBOY » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:54 pm

Anonymous wrote:Just curious, what did you guys thinks of the Win Shares arguement I used?

This is me, LCBOY. ;-D
LCBOY
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2838
Joined: 10 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On third base trying to steal home.

Postby Madison » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:39 pm

LCBOY wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Just curious, what did you guys thinks of the Win Shares arguement I used?

This is me, LCBOY. ;-D


I thought it was good, it looks good on paper.

It still boils down to the same basic thing for me. There's a hole that can be poked in it and it covers a lot of things in your argument.

I still have you in the lead though. :-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby LCBOY » Tue Nov 25, 2003 3:22 pm

:-°
LCBOY
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2838
Joined: 10 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On third base trying to steal home.

Postby wrveres » Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:55 am

LCBOY wrote::-°


no kidding ... :-°















and a ;-) for eftda
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31781
(Past Year: 734)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:03 pm

Seems like it's over...............
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball History

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Sep. 19
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Dodgers at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Boston at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Toronto at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Chi White Sox at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
NY Mets at Atlanta
(7:35 pm)
Cleveland at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Seattle at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Arizona at Colorado
(8:10 pm)
Cincinnati at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Philadelphia at Oakland
(9:35 pm)
Texas at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact