MLB 2K7 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

MLB 2K7

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby pokerplaya » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:23 pm

BxBombers951 wrote:if this game plays well with those amazing graphics, along with guitar hero and downloadable songs, looks like im gonna have to purchase myself a 360.

Those are the two games I'm most looking forward to. They both look top notch, and I can't get enough of Guitar Hero on PS2.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sox 06 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:03 pm

On second thought, I might need to consider getting this game (or at least renting it) :-b ;-D

http://2ksports.com/games/mlb2k7/videos/2455
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby APAP » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:59 pm

Going back to the whole game cover issue, why don't they just put each years MYP on the new game? So it would either be Morneau or Howard. I guess that brings up the issue of which MVP do you put on the cover (AL/NL), but I think it's better than having the same guy on the cover year in and year out, regardless of who it is (Jeter or not).

That being said, the cover isn't a reason not to buy the game......the videos look sick.
APAP
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby sox 06 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:55 pm

APAP wrote:Going back to the whole game cover issue, why don't they just put each years MYP on the new game? So it would either be Morneau or Howard. I guess that brings up the issue of which MVP do you put on the cover (AL/NL), but I think it's better than having the same guy on the cover year in and year out, regardless of who it is (Jeter or not).

That being said, the cover isn't a reason not to buy the game......the videos look sick.

The cover isn't a big issue, I was just wondering why Jeter was always on it. The MVP idea is a good one. I would like to see if they took the Madden route (minus the curse :-o ) and feature a player who represents a new feature to the game. For example, if they introduced a new "Power Hitting" feature this year, then maybe put Ryan Howard or David Oriz on the cover.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby jbauer2485 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:53 pm

The cover isn't a big issue, I was just wondering why Jeter was always on it.

Jeter = Big market = big money
jbauer2485
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby BxBombers951 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:59 pm

i wish i had 360 :,-(
BxBombers951
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby APAP » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:59 pm

jbauer2485 wrote:
The cover isn't a big issue, I was just wondering why Jeter was always on it.

Jeter = Big market = big money

Right, but he also has a two year contract with them, so I guess they have to put him on the cover.
Thanks to soty for this sig
APAP
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:36 am

man ive been craving some baseball lately....ive been debating whether or not to go through all the work of updating my mvp rosters ;-7

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby APAP » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:41 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:man ive been craving some baseball lately....ive been debating whether or not to go through all the work of updating my mvp rosters ;-7

NOOOOOO DON'T DO IT 8-o

Believe me you're better off just waiting for a new game. I tried it with mine and realized there's soooooo many guys you have to make (pretty much the whole Marlins team) and it only holds room for 25 created players, and it takes upwards of like 5 hours. I quit half way through and just decided to wait ;-D
Thanks to soty for this sig
APAP
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games