MLB 2K7 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

MLB 2K7

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby angelsfan56 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:56 am

Later today if anyone has MLB 2k7 for 360 some1 hit me up on Xbox live my gametag is Killmaster56 maybe we can get a leauge started or something
angelsfan56
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby pokerplaya » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:23 pm

What is the longest HR's you guys have hit?

I'm trying to get the achievment for 450 foot HR, but the longest I've hit is like 410....what am I doing wrong?
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby TheA'sFatLeadoffMan » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:53 pm

428 with Miguel Cabrera, oddly enough my #2 is 426 with Alfredo Amezega.
TheA'sFatLeadoffMan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:34 pm

pokerplaya wrote:What is the longest HR's you guys have hit?

I'm trying to get the achievment for 450 foot HR, but the longest I've hit is like 410....what am I doing wrong?

Yeah, I can't seem to hit them that far either. My longest was 400+, but not 450. I can launch em in home run derbys though. ;-)
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby houstonoilers » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:07 pm

timing the step perfect and guessing the pitch location is a big part of it...the second part is if the pitchers hangs the ball over the plate which is when you see the full baseball not just the red circle.

the hitting is very difficult for the button mashers but even though 2k6 was horrible it was the only game for the 360 so i practiced......now this game is insane.

if anyone wants sliders or a good gamer site for sports...which is me to the "t". i suggest operationsports.com
houstonoilers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby eftda » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:23 pm

How is everyone doing on the "All-Star" setting. I can limit the computer to one run through 7 innings but my bullpen will give up a ton for no reason. I also can't seem to hit the ball in All-Star. :-?
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby train514 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:28 am

I still only have a PS2 but plan on getting 2K7 after March Madness, anyone have any comments for the PS2 version? Anyone reccomend it? Thanks
^Thanks to Cash Money for the sig
[color=blue]Kansas City Royals[/color] in Strike Zone Dynasty
train514
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby DSheppard » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:57 am

after having dominated 2k6 for the past 6 months, i lost my first 5 games on mlb 2k7 online :-o

but, once the month turned over and those got erased from my record (well, the visible record.. the stats are still in there) ive gone 15-2. 15-2 looks much more like usual =)

online still has too many homeruns, but now that ive adjusted over from 2k6 im greatly enjoying it. graphics range from good to incredible (man.. when its noon with the wind blowing from the batters view.. wow). hitting still needs some adjustments (whats with something hitting an opposite field homerun when i do a pull swing on a pitch at my hands... not physically possible), but in general i really like the gameplay.

ive gotten very good at recognizing balls and strikes. ill still strike out a ton online just because the timing is still stuff, but with a combination of picking up the ball well and just being able to "sense" when the other guy is going to throw a ball.. im working their pitcher pretty well.

so uh, good game, it gets my seal of approval. the show 07 may be better on ps3, but for 360 owning baseball fans 2k7 gets the thumbs up. ;-D
DSheppard
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby dmc » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:04 am

I used to be ranked #3 overall with 197 wins 43 losses but they reset the leaderboard so I barely play anymore. Gamertag used to be dmc39, but I changed it to dchr08.
dmc
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby pokerplaya » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:44 am

dmc wrote:I used to be ranked #3 overall with 197 wins 43 losses but they reset the leaderboard so I barely play anymore. Gamertag used to be dmc39, but I changed it to dchr08.

Why did they reset the leader board?

And how did you have time to play that many games?? 8-o
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games