Established 5x5 roto dynasty league has 1 vacancy. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Established 5x5 roto dynasty league has 1 vacancy.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Established 5x5 roto dynasty league has 1 vacancy.

Postby pjalst » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:35 am

I have a Free Dynasty League opportunity for you, if you are an active Owner ready for a long term league. This is an established 12 team league, 4 years running. League play will be conducted as a Yahoo! custom league, 5x5 Roto (R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP), with 28 roster spots. There is also a minor league roster.
During the Off-Season, we conduct transactions via our League web site.

The league has 1 dead teams that needs new owner as soon as posible . Our minor league prospect draft is scheduled to start Saturday, so if you decide to join , you'd be taking over someone else's team. First come first serve of course. This is not a league where you just come in and expect to win, you have to build your team over time.

Each owner has $260 for player salaries. During baseball season, League play will be conducted as a Yahoo! custom league, 5x5 Roto (R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP), with 28 roster spots. Each team also has a Minor League roster that we build by drafting prospects in January. Any vacacies that you may have in you roster can be filled buy our player Auction in January. During the Off-Season, we conduct transactions(trades) via our League web site.
This League is not for everyone, so go to the site and check it out before you decide to take over a team. The site includes the League Rules and the roster that you would be taking over. Philly Phanatics is the team that is available( you can change the name of the tema once you take it over). Go to MAster Rosters on the site to view teams... http://rotosalary1.proboards100.com/index.cgi First come first served. E mail me a mailto:PJalst@aol.com

Thanks, hope to be competing against you.

Pat
Last edited by pjalst on Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
pjalst
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 66)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CeeLoGreen » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:28 am

I sent an email requesting to join, but it was returned. I can be reached at mailto:SPiccolo1@comcast.net. I will resend the email...

I am currently in three keeper leagues and looking to add a dynasty as my fourth and final one. I would love to join your league. Let me know if you are interested.

Take care,

Salvatore
Basically I'm complicated.
I have a hard time taking the easy way
I wouldn't call it schizophrenia
But Ill be at least two people today

If that's OK

And I can go on, and on, and on...

But who cares?
CeeLoGreen
General Manager
General Manager