Bonds Failed Amphetamine Drug Test! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Bonds Failed Amphetamine Drug Test!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby AcidRock23 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:30 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:The one thing i can say about Barry is that there is no way he confused his locker with Sweeny's. The dude has his own section of the locker room and has like 3 Lockers all to himself. No one touches his stuff and he isn't using someone elses.

Maybe he was stoned? LOL...
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Deuce » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:50 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:
You dont think that since it is a new contract (potentially) that the Giants might reconsider having those trainers there? Its been noted that they were allowed in the locker room before.

How are you 100% sure?

And did I assume wrong?

Before what, 2005, 2006? Or are you again referring to something you read.
Keep in mind, this post is referring to a test dated 2006.
I am 100% sure, because Henry Schulman is the onsite Chronicle reporter. Williams and Fainaru-Wada would have to come into to the park with a 20 person entourage (body gaurds).

Possibly ;-7 [/b]
The glass is neither half full nor half empty... It is simply a glass
Deuce
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Deuce » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:51 pm

OREO fan wrote:
Deuce wrote:You're assuming that I am not!
If this entourage needs to be added to the contract and payroll, so that they can be granted access to the locker room, wouldn't you assume that they currently do not have those privledges. I am 100% sure neither Lance Williams or Mark Fainura-Wada had access to this locker room. So, to me, the "Game of Shadows", is also based on rumor and assumption. There's alot of that going around Barry these days.

First, you claim to know Jeff Novitzky (and his father) on a personal level (in another thread), and now you insinuate that you have daily access to the Giants' locker room. How is it that you have this access? Currently, I will believe two reporters who have gone through a thorough investigation rather than some random guy in an internet cafe.

That is your choice.
Deuce
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Chrisy Moltisanti » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:55 pm

All this talk and we don't even know if it happened? This is the NY Daily reporting people.
Chrisy Moltisanti
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Deuce » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:14 pm

OREO fan wrote:
Deuce wrote:You're assuming that I am not!
If this entourage needs to be added to the contract and payroll, so that they can be granted access to the locker room, wouldn't you assume that they currently do not have those privledges. I am 100% sure neither Lance Williams or Mark Fainura-Wada had access to this locker room. So, to me, the "Game of Shadows", is also based on rumor and assumption. There's alot of that going around Barry these days.

First, you claim to know Jeff Novitzky (and his father) on a personal level (in another thread), and now you insinuate that you have daily access to the Giants' locker room. How is it that you have this access? Currently, I will believe two reporters who have gone through a thorough investigation rather than some random guy in an internet cafe.

First quote directly or at least correctly.
I played for Don Novitzky, heard of Barry Bonds and Jeff Novitzky during my high school years. I assumed that Jeff didn't fall far from the tree. I'll leave it at that. If I were to tell you who I am, that would make my posts less effective. And take all of the fun out of it for me.
Now if you choose to believe leaked information, that can not be verified, that is your choice.
Deuce
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Deuce » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:21 pm

Chrisy Moltisanti wrote:All this talk and we don't even know if it happened? This is the NY Daily reporting people.

It is also reported on the Giants site. I believe this may be true, if the team is willing to post it. Unlike the Chronicle, who did not run the story on who leaked the grand jury information, even after the person came forward.
Deuce
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Chrisy Moltisanti » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:25 pm

Deuce wrote:
Chrisy Moltisanti wrote:All this talk and we don't even know if it happened? This is the NY Daily reporting people.

It is also reported on the Giants site. I believe this may be true, if the team is willing to post it. Unlike the Chronicle, who did not run the story on who leaked the grand jury information, even after the person came forward.

I don't see how that matters. It all goes back to the NY Daily. Everything else is a regurgitation. And if you mean the Giants official MLB site, well the headlines section is on every team page. :-?

This is how the article ends:

Barry M. Bloom is a national reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.
Chrisy Moltisanti
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Basketball

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers