12 Team H2H Keeper League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

12 Team H2H Keeper League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

12 Team H2H Keeper League

Postby SellFloors » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:05 pm

I have 1 open spot in a keeper league. In an effort to expand from 10 teams to 12 we lost a player prior to our expansion draft. We already have our 2 expansion teams in place. The team that dropped out actually scored the most points last year. Unfortunately that team has been offered to a gentleman that replaced a non-active manager last year that we replaced. Out of fairness we offered our outstanding replacement manager that team, but his spot is open. We have a very active group of core guys that have played baseball and football together for years. This is a very complex league with scoring in 49 categories 22 batting and 27 pitching. We also have 11 minor league roster spots available. This is our second year in this league together as a group, but the fourth for some of us playing under these rules. We are very competitive and very active. This is a money league utilizing cbs sportsline. Too many rules to list here. If you are interested shot me an email and I will get you more information.

Greg
SellFloors
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby okbirddog » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:15 pm

Greg,

I would like to learn more about your league. I've been playing fantasy baseball for over 15 years and always stayed very active. Please email me more info at mailto:okbirddog@gmail.com

Frank
okbirddog
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Mike_nyc » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:53 pm

I would be interested in learning more as well. 5 year fantasy vet, 3 running a league

mailto:Mlomba610@yahoo.com
Mike_nyc
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Classifieds