New iPod Video - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

New iPod Video

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New iPod Video

Postby Miami in Ohio? » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:52 pm

http://www.engadget.com/2006/02/10/so-t ... o-ipod-eh/

How cool does that look....well I know what I am saving for. They said it would be released in March or April around their 30th Anniversary.
[url=http://www.thebaseballcube.com/players/E/Jacoby-Ellsbury.shtml]Jacoby Ellsbury[/url] - Official Red Sox prospect of the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!
Miami in Ohio?
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bleach168 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:10 pm

I didn't think Apple could continue to innovate as it has, but pretty awesome if it does come out this spring.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 17)

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:14 pm

I heard of this a while back...looks nice, but wouldn't you get hand prints all over the right side of the screen for movie viewing? As the article says, I'm not convinced those are from Apple, but they could be.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Yoda » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:15 pm

bleach168 wrote:I didn't think Apple could continue to innovate as it has, but pretty awesome if it does come out this spring.

How do you figure that? I can think of million different ways to make iPods better. Video is the next big thing and as we get better picture quality and faster downloads, there is a lot of ways to be innovative.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:38 pm

Yoda wrote:
bleach168 wrote:I didn't think Apple could continue to innovate as it has, but pretty awesome if it does come out this spring.

How do you figure that? I can think of million different ways to make iPods better. Video is the next big thing and as we get better picture quality and faster downloads, there is a lot of ways to be innovative.

I think that with longer battery life and MP3 players becoming Internet-enabled some time in the future, there is a future for a video iPod. Frankly, I'll never buy an iPod. Apple's brand image has yuppie written all over it. :-P
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 671)

Postby Yoda » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:48 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Yoda wrote:

I think that with longer battery life and MP3 players becoming Internet-enabled some time in the future, there is a future for a video iPod. Frankly, I'll never buy an iPod. Apple's brand image has yuppie written all over it. :-P

We have iPods (3) because:

a) we have stock in Apple
b) iTunes with iPod is so easy to use
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Return to General Talk