WHATS WITH THE IDIOTS DEFENDING PEDRO?!?!?! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

WHATS WITH THE IDIOTS DEFENDING PEDRO?!?!?!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

WHATS WITH THE IDIOTS DEFENDING PEDRO?!?!?!

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:09 pm

DO ANY OF YOU REALIZE THAT ZIMMER WAS IN A COMA FOR BEING HIT IN THE HEAD, LIKE PEDRO WAS DOING AND THREATENING THE INNING BEFORE? YOU GUYS MAKE IT SOUND LIKE PEDRO WAS SIMPLY AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER DEFENDING HIMSELF. GO TO FRIGGIN HELL. THE WHOLE YANKEE TEAM WANTED TO DO THAT, BUT NONE OF THEM WANTED TO GET EJECTED IN A PLAYOFF GAME. ZIMMER IS A LONG-TIME RESPECTED BASEBALL MANAGER IN MANY BASEBALL COMMUNITIES. DOESN'T HE GET SOME CREDIT? INSTEAD, NO, HE'S SENILE? WHY? SIMPLY BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE WAS 40 YEARS YOUNGER AND WAS TRYING TO GIVE TO PEDRO WHAT PEDRO RIGHTFULLY DESERVES, A WHACK IN THE FACE?

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:12 pm

Here's some good ways to make sure that no one reads your messages:
1. Put them in all-caps
2. Make sure that they are devoid of sense
3. Use phrases like "go to friggin hell."
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MIKEBANDERS » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:14 pm

WELL ANYONE THAT STICKS UP FOR PEDRO IS CLEARLY A FREAKING SCUMBAG ORRR ANYONE THAT HAS A MET LOGO NEXT TO THEIR NAME IS CLEARLY A YANKEE HATING SCUM, THAT WOULD SAY ANYTHING ASIDE FROM SIDING WITH THE YANKEES.
MIKEBANDERS

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby DK » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:19 pm

I agree with what Absolutely said. anyone that thinks they know everything and HAS TO TYPE LIKE THIS to get people's attention is a true sign of making sure nobody will read it.

Don't call me a yankee hating scum. you're a yankee loving scum. If Bobby Valentine had gone off on roger clemens after beaning piazza in 2000, you would be all for clemens. don't let your bias cloud you.

It was a horrible incident. But both parties were in the wrong. If a man shaped like Don Zimmer comes at you and throws a left hook, your first reaction is "get him out of here".

And you weren't in the bullpen, don't you DARE say you're sure about what happened there.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby eftda » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:54 pm

what if Zimmer hit Pedro and he would have had to go to the hospital or just taken out of the game.
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DK » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:56 pm

eftda, you reminded me of one more thing-zimmer and the stretcher. that was over the line. he didn't need it, it's obvious. don't talk about that whole fiasco, because that angered me.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby eftda » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:58 pm

DK wrote:eftda, you reminded me of one more thing-zimmer and the stretcher. that was over the line. he didn't need it, it's obvious. don't talk about that whole fiasco, because that angered me.

if one of us were mods (wink wink...Arlo) we could lock all Bonds Vs. Pujlos, Perdo Vs. Zimmer crap
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DK » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:59 pm

eftda wrote:
DK wrote:eftda, you reminded me of one more thing-zimmer and the stretcher. that was over the line. he didn't need it, it's obvious. don't talk about that whole fiasco, because that angered me.

if one of us were mods (wink wink...Arlo) we could lock all Bonds Vs. Pujlos, Perdo Vs. Zimmer crap

Lol. :-D or we could lock the guests from posting on it...

i wouldn't want to mod, however. i'd never get to see "general manager" next to my name :-D
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby eftda » Sun Oct 12, 2003 8:01 pm

DK wrote:I wouldn't want to mod, however. i'd never get to see "general manager" next to my name :-D

is DK the next young Theo?
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby eftda » Sun Oct 12, 2003 8:04 pm

DK in 1000 posts:
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers