Liddel/Ortiz 2 Video - No spoilers please - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Liddel/Ortiz 2 Video - No spoilers please

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Yoda » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:56 pm

1337_Dude wrote:
Yoda wrote:DOES ANYONE HAVE A VID LINK THAT WORKS FOR THIS FIGHT?

Sorry I really want to see it.

You may need to find it through other means :-D

Well PM me then. I would like to see it please.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Chrisy Moltisanti » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:30 pm

Amazinz wrote:GSP out for UFC 67. :-t

UFC.com wrote:UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St. Pierre has been forced to withdraw from February 3rd’s UFC 67 card due to a knee injury suffered during training for his first title defense against Matt Serra. The rest of the card, which includes the UFC Middleweight title bout between Anderson Silva and Travis Lutter, as well as the UFC debuts of Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson and Mirko ‘CroCop’ Filipovic, remains intact. Stay tuned to UFC.com for more information as it becomes available.

And Serra exhales a huge sigh of relief.
Chrisy Moltisanti
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Amazinz » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:50 pm

FYI... Rampage is on Inside the UFC tonight on SpikeTV and Sylvia will also be on, apparently talking a bit about Cro Cop, Herring and the changing HW division.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:50 pm

Amazinz wrote:FYI... Rampage is on Inside the UFC tonight on SpikeTV and Sylvia will also be on, apparently talking a bit about Cro Cop, Herring and the changing HW division.

Do you think that they will be honest and say that Sylvia is the most awkward and boring wrestler to ever fight in the UFC? He really should not be in the same division as Cro Cop and Arlovski. He outweighs Cro by 50 pounds.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 301)

Postby Amazinz » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:35 pm

Lol. I doubt it. I wouldn't really call Syvia a wrestler though. Boring, yes. And he could definitely fight at Super Heavyweight if the UFC had that division although at that weight it doesn't matter much. Cro Cop had fought guys like Mark Hunt and Bob Sapp who are well over 300. It won't matter to him especially since Sylvia won't try and take it to the ground.

If you have the time, check out his fight against vs. Sapp.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 1337_Dude » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:55 pm

Amazinz wrote:Lol. I doubt it. I wouldn't really call Syvia a wrestler though. Boring, yes. And he could definitely fight at Super Heavyweight if the UFC had that division although at that weight it doesn't matter much. Cro Cop had fought guys like Mark Hunt and Bob Sapp who are well over 300. It won't matter to him especially since Sylvia won't try and take it to the ground.

If you have the time, check out his fight against vs. Sapp.

I don't think there is a good fight for him in the UFC HW division actually. Maybe if he dropped down to LHW there could be some interesting match ups, but as it stands right now, I don't see anyone in the HW division giving him a real fight.
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Amazinz » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:23 pm

Yeah probably not but I do think Arlovski and Vera could make for a pretty decent fights.
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Amazinz » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:00 pm

Another FYI...

Couture is coming out of retirement. The announcement and fight details will be officially made on Inside the UFC on Thursday night. Speculation is that the fight is against Sylvia. Apparently (although not verified) Vera would not re-up his deal so Vera vs. Sylvia is off.
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby BitterDodgerFan » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:43 pm

i checked out this thread thinking there was a fight between cory lidle and david ortiz i didn't know about but i realized lidle is no longer with us.
BitterDodgerFan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Amazinz » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:14 pm

A couple of days ago a rumor broke on the Underground that Zuffa (UFC) had just finalized purchase of DSE (PRIDE). Well over the last two days it has really started to pick up steam with some of the more respected MMA media outlets beginning to back the story. Also, as an indication, the UFC is now showing PRIDE footage in their Cro Cop promos! Nothing official yet but we may be days away from the biggest happening in MMA history. :-L
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk