I'm baaaaack - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I'm baaaaack

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I'm baaaaack

Postby baseball6791 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:30 am

What's up guys, haven't been around these parts in a while, but I should be back posting around here heading into next season - nice to see some familiar faces still here, hopefully I haven't missed too much :-b
Image

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4368
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Old_Style » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:09 am

one thing that shall remain a constant here at the cafe is that vida guerra is still number one over in the hottest chicks thread. so you didnt miss anything as far as that subject goes. ;-D
Image
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6885
Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: at the last neighborhood corner tavern

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:55 am

Old_Style wrote:one thing that shall remain a constant here at the cafe is that vida guerra is still number one over in the hottest chicks thread. so you didnt miss anything as far as that subject goes. ;-D


most people actually dont like her here ;-7

glad to see you back...love the graphics.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby Madison » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:29 am

Welcome back! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Old_Style » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:32 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
Old_Style wrote:one thing that shall remain a constant here at the cafe is that vida guerra is still number one over in the hottest chicks thread. so you didnt miss anything as far as that subject goes. ;-D


most people actually dont like her here ;-7

glad to see you back...love the graphics.


must have missed that part while breezing through the 200 pages.
Image
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6885
Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: at the last neighborhood corner tavern

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:30 pm

Old_Style wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
Old_Style wrote:one thing that shall remain a constant here at the cafe is that vida guerra is still number one over in the hottest chicks thread. so you didnt miss anything as far as that subject goes. ;-D


most people actually dont like her here ;-7

glad to see you back...love the graphics.


must have missed that part while breezing through the 200 pages.


Personally, I think that she looks like she was hit in the face with a shovel.
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:59 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
Old_Style wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
Old_Style wrote:one thing that shall remain a constant here at the cafe is that vida guerra is still number one over in the hottest chicks thread. so you didnt miss anything as far as that subject goes. ;-D


most people actually dont like her here ;-7

glad to see you back...love the graphics.


must have missed that part while breezing through the 200 pages.


Personally, I think that she looks like she was hit in the face with a shovel.


I feel the same way about Vida too, but what a body. :-°
Image
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21938
(Past Year: 674)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Postby chadlincoln » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:09 pm

Hi.
7/26 - Cafe goes down:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Table './cafe_forums/baseball_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 10983
Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Bleachers at Wrigley Field

Re: I'm baaaaack

Postby JTWood » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:04 pm

baseball6791 wrote:What's up guys, haven't been around these parts in a while, but I should be back posting around here heading into next season - nice to see some familiar faces still here, hopefully I haven't missed too much :-b

Welcome back. ACS has 18,000+ posts, so - in essence - you've missed a whole lot of nothing.

And Vida isn't as hot as people make her out to be.
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby Coppermine » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:14 pm

I'm back too; been in Florida the past week visiting the folks. I squeezed in a few posts, but haven't caught up so that's what I'll be doing tonight while enjoying a few cold ones.

The 1100 mile drive to and from Florida flew by; word of caution though... avoid Interstate 95 any time you can, especially around the Washington/Baltimore area!

Damn you beltway!
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cincinnati at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Boston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact