What Not To Do While Flying - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What Not To Do While Flying

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

What Not To Do While Flying

Postby knapplc » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:22 pm

Don’t get drunk on a plane. Don’t get unruly while being drunk on a plane. Don’t get physical while getting unruly while being drunk on a plane. And don’t, under any circumstances whatsoever, slap a Federal Air Marshal while getting unruly while being drunk on a plane.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A US Airways passenger faced charges of interfering with a flight crew Thursday after he apparently unknowingly slapped an undercover federal air marshal, said an official familiar with the case.

The man, who'd been drinking liquor, threw a mid-air temper tantrum Wednesday night after attendants refused to serve him any more alcohol during his flight from Washington's Reagan National Airport and Fort Myers, Florida, the official said.

The passenger then slapped a fellow passenger, who happened to be an undercover air marshal assigned to the flight, said the official.

"He had a bad night last night," said the official, who asked to remain anonymous and isn't authorized to reveal specifics of the case. The passenger is expected to be arraigned Thursday.

The air marshal detained the man for the remainder of the flight and arrested him after the aircraft arrived in Fort Myers. The man is expected to be charged with interfering with a flight crew.
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby pokeyjoe » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:39 pm

He's lucky he didn't get his ass kicked by people on the plane. I could definetely imagine some people freaking out when they saw some guy acting like that on a plane and just taking the guy down.
[URL=http://imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
pokeyjoe
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:25 pm

I guess it just wasn't his day if the one guy he happens to slap turns out to be the air marshall. ;-7
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Phatferd » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:02 pm

meh, it could happen to anyone :-°
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby AcidRock23 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:00 pm

pokeyjoe wrote:He's lucky he didn't get his ass kicked by people on the plane. I could definetely imagine some people freaking out when they saw some guy acting like that on a plane and just taking the guy down.

heh heh, Dr. 90210 had to deliver the smackdown to someone on a plane recently...

link

I enjoy having a couple drinks on a plane but I can't imagine getting so schlitzed that I'd forget what the consequences of being unruly would be.
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye

Postby acsguitar » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:13 am

I'm always pissed of when flying if I saw some idiot making a scene I'd personally smash his face in
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Madison » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:09 am

Wouldn't happen to me. I'm a happy drunk! :*)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Return to General Talk