2007 Breakout Prospects - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

2007 Breakout Prospects

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby bigmex » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:10 am

Gotta add Jonathin Meloan from the Dodgers, check out his strike out rates last year. another one could be Brian Akin in the dodgers organization. This next one is questionable and might be a stretch but id keep an eye on Dallas Buck from ARI. he didnt pitch last year due to injury, but if he can come back healthy the kid has what it takes. He'll need to get his velocity up but he has the make up.

also Jonah Nickerson, who did well last year i believe, showed the heart of a champ in the CWS. This is a guy who might be nothing more than a control pitcher down the line cause i dont know if he really has the stuff to be a dominant guy, but he could be another sleeper. if he can pick up a few mph, he has all the make up to become a top guy down the line
bigmex
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigmex » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:18 am

Gotta add Jonathin Meloan from the Dodgers, check out his strike out rates last year. another one could be Brian Akin in the dodgers organization. This next one is questionable and might be a stretch but id keep an eye on Dallas Buck from ARI. he didnt pitch last year due to injury, but if he can come back healthy the kid has what it takes. He'll need to get his velocity up but he has the make up.

also Jonah Nickerson, who did well last year i believe, showed the heart of a champ in the CWS. This is a guy who might be nothing more than a control pitcher down the line cause i dont know if he really has the stuff to be a dominant guy, but he could be another sleeper. if he can pick up a few mph, he has all the make up to become a top guy down the line
bigmex
College Coach
College Coach

bigmex
College Coach
College Coach

bigmex
College Coach
College Coach

bigmex
College Coach
College Coach

bigmex
College Coach
College Coach

bigmex
College Coach
College Coach

bigmex
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Cleveland Steamers » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:57 am

Wow...10 consecutive posts of the same thing. I think that takes the record on what I've seen here at the cafe.
Cleveland Steamers
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Everywhere...looking for a job in baseball...or fantasy sports...

Postby sockeye » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:29 pm

For some reason, I keep thinking about Meloan, Buck, Akin, and Nickerson. Those guys could really take off this year.

Member #6 of the Yadier Molina Fan Club
sockeye
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Minor League & College Baseball