Most Boring/Awesome Week of the Year - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Most Boring/Awesome Week of the Year

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:35 pm

Madison wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote:Who gets a day off? :*)


Huh?

:-?


No such thing as a day off for some of us. ;-)


You mean everyday is a day off right?

Anyways we are gonna get 10-20 inches of snow in the next few days and Abasin, my favorite place to ski, is gonna get 30+!!!! Powder day!!!!
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Madison » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:00 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote:Who gets a day off? :*)


Huh?

:-?


No such thing as a day off for some of us. ;-)


You mean everyday is a day off right?


Couldn't be more wrong if you tried. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby acsguitar » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:09 pm

Madison wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote:Who gets a day off? :*)


Huh?

:-?


No such thing as a day off for some of us. ;-)


You mean everyday is a day off right?


Couldn't be more wrong if you tried. :-b


I know robots are constantly computing data but thats not really work :-D
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: Most Boring/Awesome Week of the Year

Postby StlSluggers » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:46 pm

Callahan wrote:Anybody else pleasantly listless this week?

I wrote a two-part article for the Cafe!

;-D
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Re: Most Boring/Awesome Week of the Year

Postby acsguitar » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:50 pm

StlSluggers wrote:
Callahan wrote:Anybody else pleasantly listless this week?

I wrote a two-part article for the Cafe!

;-D


Wooo aren't we special
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: Most Boring/Awesome Week of the Year

Postby StlSluggers » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:54 pm

acsguitar wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:
Callahan wrote:Anybody else pleasantly listless this week?

I wrote a two-part article for the Cafe!

;-D


Wooo aren't we special

Well, I may be, but you...

...not so much.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 30
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Oakland at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact