Boycott United Airlines - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Boycott United Airlines

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:03 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Tavish wrote:That isn't really a United specific problem. All the major air carriers are practically the same. MidWest is about the only one I have never had a problem with.

MidWest is awesome. The seats are very comfortable and roomy since they only put 2 next to each other, and they gave everyone 2 warm cookies on the flights I went on. :-L

i dont fly very often but i need alittle more than comfy seats and a couple cookies...that might satisfy a 13yr old, but more like acs, i want some good customer service.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:53 pm

I don't fly too often, but odds are that airline service is just crummy and even if there's a demand for airline services, it's just an awful business to enter into. Personally, I don't think I'll ever fly with Virgin Atlantic, not necessarily a boycott, but one lousy experience can sour the way you look at the airline, and it applies to any product/service. Anyway, ACS, it's too bad you had to go through all that trouble with customer service.

On a side note, Asian airline service is great. ;-D

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:22 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Tavish wrote:That isn't really a United specific problem. All the major air carriers are practically the same. MidWest is about the only one I have never had a problem with.

MidWest is awesome. The seats are very comfortable and roomy since they only put 2 next to each other, and they gave everyone 2 warm cookies on the flights I went on. :-L

i dont fly very often but i need alittle more than comfy seats and a couple cookies...that might satisfy a 13yr old, but more like acs, i want some good customer service.

thats not a personal insult to you teddy, because while those things are great dont get me wrong, thats just cosmetic stuff that doesnt take too much effort. i want my airline to appreciate my business and handle my problems when they arise.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby acsguitar » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:48 pm

So I'll summarize.

A. GF's flight got canceled after many hours of arguing and getting hung up on she is booked on a flight.

B. New flight is canceled. Repeat A

C. New flight redirects her through San Fran which gives her basically 1 second to make the switch in san fran to fly to denver.

D. Girlfriend calls united. They put her on a flight tonight but don't give her a seat.

E. Girlfriend calls back and they never put her on that flight. they then put her on that flight.

F. Get to airport. Airport security line is 2 hours. However!, we somehow wandered to the front of the line, seriously it was a total accident next thing we know we are at the front and no one says a thing.

G. Girlfriend flying currently.

H. ACS stuck in Denver by himself :-D

I. POWDER DAYS!!!
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:31 pm

acsguitar wrote:So I'll summarize.

A. GF's flight got canceled after many hours of arguing and getting hung up on she is booked on a flight.

C. New flight redirects her through San Fran which gives her basically 1 second to make the switch in san fran to fly to denver.

D. Girlfriend calls united. They put her on a flight tonight but don't give her a seat.

E. Girlfriend calls back and they never put her on that flight. they then put her on that flight.

F. Get to airport. Airport security line is 2 hours. However!, we somehow wandered to the front of the line, seriously it was a total accident next thing we know we are at the front and no one says a thing.

I. POWDER DAYS!!!

J. ACS gets some booty.

fixed ;-)

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:52 am

Snakes Gould wrote:

I. POWDER DAYS!!!

J. ACS gets some booty.

fixed ;-)

If I had no soul I'd be at the bar right now trying to pick up chicks...unfortunately the guilt would kill me... is it cheating to watch two other girls do it though? j/k
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:59 am

acsguitar wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:

I. POWDER DAYS!!!

J. ACS gets some booty.

fixed ;-)

If I had no soul I'd be at the bar right now trying to pick up chicks...unfortunately the guilt would kill me... is it cheating to watch two other girls do it though? j/k

i was implying WITH your g/f

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Mugrila » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:28 am

bigh0rt wrote:
I'm a fairly frequent flyer, and I just assume that I am going to have to deal with rude/inept/ignorant/lazy idiots, no matter the airline

I'm at the point where I assume I'm going to have to deal with these people in every aspect of my life. Unfortunate, but true.

So true. :-/
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby acsguitar » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:33 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:

I. POWDER DAYS!!!

J. ACS gets some booty.

fixed ;-)

Oh well thats easy :-D
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:56 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:

I. POWDER DAYS!!!

J. ACS gets some booty.

fixed ;-)

Oh well thats easy :-D

Who's easy? 8-o

Just kidding acs... O:-) :-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk