Question about Sportsline Minor League Rosterspots - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Question about Sportsline Minor League Rosterspots

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Question about Sportsline Minor League Rosterspots

Postby baseballyes » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:49 pm

My league is switching from yahoo to sportsline this year and thinking about including minor league roster spots.

I have a couple questions...

WITHOUT minor league roster spots is it still possible to include minor leaguers on your roster and you have to store them on your bench and take up the roster spot?

WITH minor league roster spots can a player on the minor league spot be shuffled back and forth from your minor league roster to the major league one throughout the course of the season, or is the case that once you promote a minor leaguer he is promoted for good? What about if the player is demoted in real life?

Also,

If we don't go with minor league rosters how does a situation work with adding minor leaguers who have been/about to be promoted. Is it the same as yahoo?...cause I believe i remember seeing on sportsline that it includes the minor leaguers in the player universe...

any help is appreciated
thanks in advance
baseballyes
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Question about Sportsline Minor League Rosterspots

Postby Cleveland Steamers » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:17 pm

baseballyes wrote:My league is switching from yahoo to sportsline this year and thinking about including minor league roster spots.

I have a couple questions...

WITHOUT minor league roster spots is it still possible to include minor leaguers on your roster and you have to store them on your bench and take up the roster spot?

WITH minor league roster spots can a player on the minor league spot be shuffled back and forth from your minor league roster to the major league one throughout the course of the season, or is the case that once you promote a minor leaguer he is promoted for good? What about if the player is demoted in real life?

Also,

If we don't go with minor league rosters how does a situation work with adding minor leaguers who have been/about to be promoted. Is it the same as yahoo?...cause I believe i remember seeing on sportsline that it includes the minor leaguers in the player universe...

any help is appreciated
thanks in advance

CBS allows a minor league system. You can choose to allow players to be shuffled from your MLB roster to your minor league roster. CBS has many of the good minor leaguers, however, they dont have them all. In this case, your commish can make a player card for any particular player. When that player is added to the CBS players, you can then delete the created player and pick up the real player.
Cleveland Steamers
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Everywhere...looking for a job in baseball...or fantasy sports...

Return to Baseball Leftovers