Merry Christmas from the Fantasy Football Cafe! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Merry Christmas from the Fantasy Football Cafe!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:17 pm

Metroid wrote:What up Baseballerz! Just wanted to drop by and wish you all a Happy Holidaze personally. ;-D

And I was just wondering is that Omaha guy as annoying over here as he is on the light side? :-? !+) ;-D

Pretty much, yes.

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 674)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:27 pm

I definitely posted in this thread... but it disappeared... :-?
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 351)

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:38 pm

Probably didn't see this thread over there...so Happy Christmas to all of you guys. :-)
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:54 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Metroid wrote:What up Baseballerz! Just wanted to drop by and wish you all a Happy Holidaze personally. ;-D

And I was just wondering is that Omaha guy as annoying over here as he is on the light side? :-? !+) ;-D

Pretty much, yes.

Yeah I figured as much. Hes kinda weird too, hes got a major man love crush on this Zac dood that plays for Nebraska. O:-) :-b
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod

Postby sportsguy138 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:09 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:

Pretty much, yes.

Yup, you've pretty much got that right. We try to give him a hard time, so maybe some day he'll realize that he's unwanted and leaves the Dark Side. Lol, just kidding omaha.

Merry Christmas to everyone on the Light Side, other than to the ones that post something ridiculous like, "What's baseball?". ;-D
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 412)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:21 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:

Pretty much, yes.

Yup, you've pretty much got that right. We try to give him a hard time, so maybe some day he'll realize that he's unwanted and leaves the Dark Side. Lol, just kidding omaha.

Merry Christmas to everyone on the Light Side, other than to the ones that post something ridiculous like, "What's baseball?". ;-D

We even invited Omaha to play in the 12 Angry Men league here on the Dark Side to give him the hint that everyone here hates his guts, but he just doesn't get it and responds kindly with an "Okily Dokily" as if he were Ned Flanders. Shame on us all for being so subtle. ;-7

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 674)

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:43 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
sportsguy138 wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:

Pretty much, yes.

We even invited Omaha to play in the 12 Angry Men league here on the Dark Side to give him the hint that everyone here hates his guts, but he just doesn't get it and responds kindly with an "Okily Dokily" as if he were Ned Flanders. Shame on us all for being so subtle. ;-7

I CAN READ YOU KNOW!! Gosh....

:^
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 7)

Postby suppasonic » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:11 am

Pogotheostrich wrote:
Tavish wrote:They play football on Baby Jesus Day don't they?

You all are going to hell.

Lord Baby Jesus Day. Show some respect. :-)

I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!

I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger.

I wanna thank little baby Jesus, who's sittin' in his crib watchin the Baby Einstein videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors.
Dodgers World Champs 2012

GO FORESTERS!!!!!!
suppasonic
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby knapplc » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:23 am

And the holiday cheer continues to pour in...

Kilroy1872 wrote:Merry Christmas All!

Now what is this "baseball" of which you speak? :-?
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:55 am

yeah happy holidays i guess.... :^

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk