Why I Recently Started Liking me Job FREE STUFF!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Why I Recently Started Liking me Job FREE STUFF!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Phatferd » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:31 pm

Coppermine wrote:Christmas party was last night at my boss's house. We weren't allowed to have alcohol because I have one evangelical co-worker who refused to even be in the presence of it.

Yeah, that's right.

Why does 1 person get to dictate the whole thing? It's their choice not to surround themselves with alcohol, if they don't want to be around it then they need to do whatever is best for them to not be around it. Meaning don't go.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Coppermine » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:55 pm

Phatferd wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Christmas party was last night at my boss's house. We weren't allowed to have alcohol because I have one evangelical co-worker who refused to even be in the presence of it.

Yeah, that's right.

Why does 1 person get to dictate the whole thing? It's their choice not to surround themselves with alcohol, if they don't want to be around it then they need to do whatever is best for them to not be around it. Meaning don't go.

It was debated at great lengths. I can't explain it, I don't want to get into it because I'm upset about it, but yes, it's bullsh...
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:48 pm

That's pretty awesome acs. I get free stuff with my job all the time. I'm paid to show customers a good time most of the time. Basically I get to paid to eat, hunt, golf, and go to sporting events (like the Huskers ;-D ). :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby acsguitar » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:36 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Phatferd wrote:

Yeah, that's right.

It was debated at great lengths. I can't explain it, I don't want to get into it because I'm upset about it, but yes, it's bullsh...

I woulda showed up with my Girlfriend wearing a devil hat and said.

"Hi this is my live in girlfriend. We are having premarital sex in positions other then missionary."
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:38 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Phatferd wrote:

Yeah, that's right.

"Hi this is my live in girlfriend. We are having premarital sex in positions other then missionary."

All the more reason that fella will wash his hands in Holy Water. :-b
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 675)

Postby Coppermine » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:31 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Phatferd wrote:

Yeah, that's right.

That's so great; he'd probably get raptured early if I did that!
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:48 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Phatferd wrote:

Yeah, that's right.

you forgot to add "...and we dont bother wih protection because she can always get an abortion if i knock her up"
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Coppermine » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:36 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Phatferd wrote:

Yeah, that's right.

you forgot to add "...and we dont bother wih protection because she can always get an abortion if i knock her up"

Oh snap! Or, ouch.. or, I don't know... mine's on "the patch."

Maybe if we didn't teach "abstinence only" in schools, there wouldn't be so many abortions. :-? O:-)
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:25 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Phatferd wrote:

Yeah, that's right.

Oh snap! Or, ouch.. or, I don't know... mine's on "the patch."

Maybe if we didn't teach "abstinence only" in schools, there wouldn't be so many abortions. :-? O:-)

Only someone who doesn't support the troops would say that
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Pablo975 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:06 pm

Well, I work for my stepfathers business and get a nice cash bonus and he decided to close the office the week after Christmas. ;-D

I also get the business when he retires in a year or two. WHOO HOO! :*)

"Ya'll are brutalizing me!" - Ronwell Dobbs
Pablo975
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 3)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk