Rays Fans Sound Off - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Tampa Bay Rays

Rays Fans Sound Off

Moderators: hayseed, Baseball Moderators

Rays Fans Sound Off

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:47 pm

Who in the cafe besides Raiders, SCR, myself and Hybrid, are Devil Ray fans?
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 31)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby raiders_umpire » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:55 pm

I know warrick95, Dawgpound 1613, and Lovable Losers are as well. ;-D
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:19 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:I know warrick95, Dawgpound 1613, and Lovable Losers are as well. ;-D

Cool, we need to get this board hopping when season starts to roll around. I like to talk Rays, but the Rays board is horrible. ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby raiders_umpire » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:29 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:I know warrick95, Dawgpound 1613, and Lovable Losers are as well. ;-D

Cool, we need to get this board hopping when season starts to roll around. I like to talk Rays, but the Rays board is horrible. ;-D

Yea I know what you mean. I stop by in there every now and then to read some of their crap. :-P Some of those guys are just ridiculous with some of their thoughts. Of course most team boards that I have visited are all pretty much crazy as well. Heck, I don't even visit the Braves or Mets forums anymore due to the extreme craziness in those forums about their teams.
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:34 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:

Yea I know what you mean. I stop by in there every now and then to read some of their crap. :-P Some of those guys are just ridiculous with some of their thoughts. Of course most team boards that I have visited are all pretty much crazy as well. Heck, I don't even visit the Braves or Mets forums anymore due to the extreme craziness in those forums about their teams.

Yea i know what you mean. They come up with the most ascinine things and if u disagree with one of them, there is like 5 or 6 of them will gang up on you. Id rather talk with real Rays fans that know what they are talking about.

Good find on that Aki video. I can't wait to see him live in ST and openeing day. :-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Tampa Bay Rays