Rate the last movie you saw - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Rate the last movie you saw

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Postby DbacksRback » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:45 am

just watched shoot em up..... hammered. If you want a lot of action and its crazy by the way, and hilarios, watch it. 9/10(drunk)

DbacksRback
General Manager
General Manager

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 57)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jlm53089 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:51 am

Zombieland 9/10
Absolutely hillarious, Woodey Harrelson is the man, and kick ass cameo by Bill Murray ftw!!!!!!!
;-D ;-D ;-D
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 3)

Postby mweir145 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:26 am

DbacksRback wrote:just watched shoot em up..... hammered. If you want a lot of action and its crazy by the way, and hilarios, watch it. 9/10(drunk)

When I read this post I was pretty sure you rated Shoot 'Em Up before, and sure enough, I was right. You did it in June of 2008, and I commented on it.

DbacksRback wrote:Shoot 'Em Up- 7-10
If your looking for cheesey lines, bad story lines but almost unbelievable stunts(ex. jumping off a bridge into the sunroof of a car while holding a gun in one hand and a baby in the other) heres your movie. It was entertaining and any guy would wanna be the main character he's really bad-ass. It is a really fun movie to watch but dont expect to get too caught up in the storyline. It seemed like the director had one goal make a non stop action film with rediculous stunts and fight scenes well..he did it

I guess alcohol can make a C movie an A movie. :-D
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)

Postby Inukchuk » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:30 am

mweir145 wrote:
DbacksRback wrote:just watched shoot em up..... hammered. If you want a lot of action and its crazy by the way, and hilarios, watch it. 9/10(drunk)

When I read this post I was pretty sure you rated Shoot 'Em Up before, and sure enough, I was right. You did it in June of 2008, and I commented on it.

If your looking for cheesey lines, bad story lines but almost unbelievable stunts(ex. jumping off a bridge into the sunroof of a car while holding a gun in one hand and a baby in the other) heres your movie. It was entertaining and any guy would wanna be the main character he's really bad-ass. It is a really fun movie to watch but dont expect to get too caught up in the storyline. It seemed like the director had one goal make a non stop action film with rediculous stunts and fight scenes well..he did it

Haha, nice find!

Also, good to hear Zombieland rated highly. I definitely have to check that out...
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:25 am

jlm53089 wrote:Zombieland 9/10
Absolutely hillarious, Woodey Harrelson is the man, and kick ass cameo by Bill Murray ftw!!!!!!!
;-D ;-D ;-D

jlm53089, Zombieland sounds like a good movie, and imma let you finish, but i just say Adventureland and i have to say it was pretty good, although i was expecting more funny and less drama...killer soundtrack though
7/10
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby JTWood » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 am

mweir145 wrote:

oh man this is awesome :-D ;-D
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Metroid » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 am

Shoot Em Up is easily the worst movie I have seen in the last 10 years, every part of that movie secreted suckage...no joke. I have sat through some awful movies in my time, I actually pride myself on being able to sit through any movie, but I actually stopped watching that garbage with about 30 minutes left. It's the first movie I have given up on in years.
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mweir145 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Shoot 'Em Up was a great movie for what it was. Pretty hilarious. They achieved exactly what they set out to do.
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)

Postby ensanimal » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Was forced to go see The Time Travellers Wife. Movie=sucks. :-t
ensanimal

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 112)

Postby KCollins1304 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:45 pm

ensanimal wrote:Was forced to go see The Time Travellers Wife. Movie=sucks. :-t

Looks like we got a new mod.
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk