Rate the last movie you saw - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Rate the last movie you saw

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:58 am

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - this is one of those movies where nothing much happens, but you dont really mind watching it
7/10
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jfg » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:16 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - this is one of those movies where nothing much happens, but you dont really mind watching it
7/10

I agree that nothing much happens but I minded a little bit. I'd give it a 5/10.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby CadensDad » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Band Camp
7/10 Better than Wedding, not as good as 1-2, bout the same as Naked Mile. I do have a crush on Arielle Kebbel :-L something about her is sexy, not sure what though. Going to try and rent beta house today

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby phillyphan12 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Pineapple Express 8/10...Thought it was very funny and really enoyed it, James Franco especially was really good. My only gripe is it turns into an action movie for the last half hour of the movie, it was still entertaining but kinda odd that they made it a shooter out of nowhere.
phillyphan12
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby mweir145 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:02 pm

phillyphan12 wrote:Pineapple Express 8/10...Thought it was very funny and really enoyed it, James Franco especially was really good. My only gripe is it turns into an action movie for the last half hour of the movie, it was still entertaining but kinda odd that they made it a shooter out of nowhere.

I've found that people either really like this or hate this (I liked it). There is no in between.
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye

Postby CadensDad » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:41 pm

American Pie Beta House 9/10

It had more tits and tail than naked mile did. Not to mention some bush. Very sexy girls running all over in barely nothing.

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby phillyphan12 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Clerks II- 8/10

Watched "Clerks" for the first time a couple days ago and thought it was absolutely hilarious (rated 9/10) so i figured this would also be great...Not quite as funny as the original in my opinion, but stil very good. ;-D
phillyphan12
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby phillyphan12 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:23 am

CadensDad wrote:Band Camp
7/10 Better than Wedding, not as good as 1-2, bout the same as Naked Mile. I do have a crush on Arielle Kebbel :-L something about her is sexy, not sure what though. Going to try and rent beta house today

I`ll be honest, i had no idea whom the name "arielle kebbel" belonged too when i first read your post but i did remember this girl in Band Camp that i had the same feelings for, and when i searched the name i realized it was her...She`s definately sexy, its not even a question in my mind- A perfect 10 on the strokability meter ;-D
phillyphan12
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby CadensDad » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:08 am

phillyphan12 wrote:
CadensDad wrote:Band Camp

I`ll be honest, i had no idea whom the name "arielle kebbel" belonged too when i first read your post but i did remember this girl in Band Camp that i had the same feelings for, and when i searched the name i realized it was her...She`s definately sexy, its not even a question in my mind- A perfect 10 on the strokability meter ;-D

At least I'm not alone, not sure what it is about her but something there is hot

CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk