Rate the last movie you saw - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Rate the last movie you saw

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Postby Yoda » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:08 pm

I didn't even realize that there was a Blood Rayne 2 and apparenlty it is such a successful franchise that they are making a BR3!!!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Amazinz » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:16 pm

I think Sci-Fi channel purchased BR2 and showed it as a Sci-Fi channel original right before it went to DVD.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jlm53089 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:07 pm

LOL- Bloodrayne the game became a movie, and it bombed.
And they have giving him the rights to FarCry which is a sweet game and would seem to make a cool movie, but man this guy is gonna bomb it.

haha, and this right here just sounds plain stupid http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1153546/
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 3)

Postby Neato Torpedo » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:44 pm

Uwe Boll? More like Toilet Boll, eh?

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter

Postby Amazinz » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:56 pm

LOL. Here is the petition Mookie referred to: http://www.stopboll.com :-D
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dclark0699 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:02 pm

Step Brothers - Not bad, but not great either. It had it's moments, but there were no huge laughs. A step up from the recent Will Ferrell movies, but a step in the wrong direction by having to go "R" to do it. 6.5/10
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Yoda » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:16 pm

Amazinz wrote:LOL. Here is the petition Mookie referred to: http://www.stopboll.com :-D

I just signed up. The only Uwe Boll movie I've seen was House of Dead (parts of it). I tried to watch the entire thing but it was so bad that I simply could not do it even though I enjoyed the video games. :-D
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Amazinz » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:49 pm

OK this thread has wasted two hours of my life. Thanks to Google and Mookie's inspiration, I am now much learned in the unrecognized genius that is Uwe Boll. There is even a religion called UweBollism which actually sounds more like a Mad Cow disease variant but whatever, I digress.

There is a Boll movie called Heart of America that is actually supposed be good and only has a low rating on IMDB due to the haters. I am going to try and find that and give it a go. Also, I noticed his new movie 'Postal' is actually a comedy which might work since everything I have seen so far from him is unintentionally funny. Who knows what will happen when he's actually trying. :-D
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:59 pm

Amazinz wrote:OK this thread has wasted two hours of my life. Thanks to Google and Mookie's inspiration, I am now much learned in the unrecognized genius that is Uwe Boll. There is even a religion called UweBollism which actually sounds more like a Mad Cow disease variant but whatever, I digress.

There is a Boll movie called Heart of America that is actually supposed be good and only has a low rating on IMDB due to the haters. I am going to try and find that and give it a go. Also, I noticed his new movie 'Postal' is actually a comedy which might work since everything I have seen so far from him is unintentionally funny. Who knows what will happen when he's actually trying. :-D

He needs to cast Keanu or Colin Farrel for him to be socially relevant.
I don't think that fighting Michael Bay makes him relevant - link
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 275)

Postby Yoda » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:31 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
Amazinz wrote:OK this thread has wasted two hours of my life. Thanks to Google and Mookie's inspiration, I am now much learned in the unrecognized genius that is Uwe Boll. There is even a religion called UweBollism which actually sounds more like a Mad Cow disease variant but whatever, I digress.

He needs to cast Keanu or Colin Farrel for him to be socially relevant.
I don't think that fighting Michael Bay makes him relevant - link

lol
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk