Rate the last movie you saw - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Rate the last movie you saw

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Postby josebach » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:48 pm

StlSluggers wrote:
josebach wrote:A) Bourne beats up a few guys, he escapes.
B) Flashback
C) He gets in a kick ass fight with a guy and uses some unconventional method to kill him, he escapes.
D) Flashback
E) They almost catch him in a car chase, he escapes.
F) Flashback
G) Major revelation made, they have him cornered, he escapes.

A) MI6 learns of a mad man's plot to take over the world. Reluctantly assigns Bond to it.
B) Bond meets a good girl and a bad girl with a double entendre for a name. Bonds sleeps with bad girl.
C) Bond narrowly misses thwarting plot.
D) Bond thwarts plot.
E) Bond sleeps with good girl.

:-D

Touché! :-b
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Yoda » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:57 pm

StlSluggers wrote:
josebach wrote:A) Bourne beats up a few guys, he escapes.
B) Flashback
C) He gets in a kick ass fight with a guy and uses some unconventional method to kill him, he escapes.
D) Flashback
E) They almost catch him in a car chase, he escapes.
F) Flashback
G) Major revelation made, they have him cornered, he escapes.

A) MI6 learns of a mad man's plot to take over the world. Reluctantly assigns Bond to it.
B) Bond meets a good girl and a bad girl with a double entendre for a name. Bonds sleeps with bad girl.
C) Bond narrowly misses thwarting plot.
D) Bond thwarts plot.
E) Bond sleeps with good girl.
F) Bond gets old and the audience gets sick of him.
G) Bond retires and they find a new Bond who is almost always worse than the old Bond.
H) Repeat A-G

:-D
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby J35J » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:37 pm

Alpha Dogs - 8/10

This was a suprising good movie. It had a lot of action/suspense/constant entertainment. There really wasn't any dull moments in the movie. Not great but if you want to be entertained for a couple hours, this should do it.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 361)

Postby josebach » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:00 pm

J35J wrote:Alpha Dogs - 8/10

This was a suprising good movie. It had a lot of action/suspense/constant entertainment. There really wasn't any dull moments in the movie. Not great but if you want to be entertained for a couple hours, this should do it.

Yeah, pretty good flick! I agree with your summation.
B-

That's the second movie I saw Justin Timberlake in. I wouldn't call him a great actor, but he didn't embarass himself, IMO.

Black Snake Moan was the other one I saw with him in it. This was actually a really good movie. What was so interesting about the movie was while it was very graphic it still managed to have a lot of heart. This is a very tough combination to pull off and I thought they did it admiringly. Essentially, if you like movies that are about redemption (not the religious type) or at least movies that show Christina Ricci's boobies, then I highly recommend it! ;-D

B+
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Metroid » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:56 pm

josebach wrote:

B-

That's the second movie I saw Justin Timberlake in. I wouldn't call him a great actor, but he didn't embarass himself, IMO.

Black Snake Moan was the other one I saw with him in it. This was actually a really good movie. What was so interesting about the movie was while it was very graphic it still managed to have a lot of heart. This is a very tough combination to pull off and I thought they did it admiringly. Essentially, if you like movies that are about redemption (not the religious type) or at least movies that show Christina Ricci's boobies, then I highly recommend it! ;-D

B+

I liked Black Snake Moan as well, Christina Ricci was a freak in that movie. Cracked me up...that part where she jumped that little doods bones! What was he like 12!?!? :-b

Yeah good flick though, Samual Jackson was awesome. I liked that he was blues guitarist...I dunno if that was really him playing or not but it was pretty damn good. I'm pretty sure it was him singing though and he sounded the part. ;-D

Yeah seeing Christina Ricci's Boobies was pretty sweet too. :-D

I'd give it a B+ too.
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod

Postby Coppermine » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:45 pm

Metroid wrote:
josebach wrote:

B-

B+

I liked Black Snake Moan as well, Christina Ricci was a freak in that movie. Cracked me up...that part where she jumped that little doods bones! What was he like 12!?!? :-b

Yeah good flick though, Samual Jackson was awesome. I liked that he was blues guitarist...I dunno if that was really him playing or not but it was pretty damn good. I'm pretty sure it was him singing though and he sounded the part. ;-D

Yeah seeing Christina Ricci's Boobies was pretty sweet too. :-D

I'd give it a B+ too.

Metroid, you need to be a more regular, FBC GT contributor. ;-D
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:54 pm

Coppermine wrote:Metroid, you need to be a more regular, FBC GT contributor. ;-D

Careful what you ask for. :-b
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod

Postby Coppermine » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:00 pm

Metroid wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Metroid, you need to be a more regular, FBC GT contributor. ;-D

Careful what you ask for. :-b

Not careful! Have you seen this place?

Whoa! There goes a tumbleweed!

That building? FBCGT
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:19 pm

I'll try to stop in and rile the place up. :-b

Actually you can hear crickets chirping on the light side as well. %-6
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod